It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 15:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 5 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 16 Aug 2023, 14:49 

After many years here I've decided to start selling off much of my collection (except my animation and Star Wars!)

Over time I've accumulated a large pile of LP/LD boxes from my purchases. They're all perfect except for the tear-off thread. Is it considered OK to reuse these, being sure they're resealed properly and have appropriate stiffening inserts? And regarding the latter, are there recommendations on materials? Are one or two extra layers of corrugated cardboard sufficient?

Thanks for any input.

- Mark

Posted: 16 Aug 2023, 18:10 

Yes, I have both Aldi and Lidl near me - that's a good idea! And yes, I sell some stuff on eBay (not laserdiscs) and I hate the packing part. But yeah, buying is too easy - hence my overflowing collections of laserdiscs, LPs, CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays.. :roll:

Thank you for the advice and well wishes!

Post subject: Change Shop Name
Posted: 16 Aug 2023, 22:22 

How can I do that? I've looked everywhere except where the option is, apparently :roll:

UPDATE: Never mind - I realized I have to "Close" the shop first. So I didn't actually "look everywhere", it's right under Shop Status Help. Gotta RTFS. :oops:

Posted: 18 Aug 2023, 20:20 

Not sure where they fall price-wise with Uline and Zoro, but for my LP stuff I've always used Bags Unlimited and been very happy with them. But will check out the others when the time comes. :thumbup:

Post subject: Re: How do I invoice??
Posted: 14 Sep 2023, 16:44 

Thanks. I just did that, and sent an invoice via PayPal.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 5 matches ]