It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:47

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: new labels for CEDs? MCA-45 11020 ?
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2015, 11:03 
i am a new member here and this is a nostalgic killer site, and am loving it!! i purchased a CED of Halloween III:Season of the Witch MCA 45-11020 UPC- 04789711020

i am desperately trying to find someone that can help me with a new label for the film with adhesive, looking pretty much like new. Just like when it was made to stick on the outside of the product cartridge from the factory. i am trying to restore the product, polishing it up and all that good stuff.

can someone help me out please?

thank you!

Post subject: Re: new labels for CEDs? MCA-45 11020 ?
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2015, 14:59 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

I can not help with a new label as I do not have that CED.. However, if you can find someone with a CED with a good label, maybe you could get the owner to make a copy of the front and back using a laser color copier. Then, you could affix the color copy over the old label if the old label is beyond repair.

You did not state what condition the old label is. Small digs in the label can be stretched out and glued down using Elmer's glue. Large scraped areas can be covered over using the above mentioned color copy cut to size to cover over the bad spot.

For more help, go to cedmagic.com where you will find enthusiasts of the CED format. You can request a login and post your questions there.

Hope this helps.
CED
934-54780150, 934.54810350, SJT-200, CED-1, 3-VIP1000, VIP201P

Post subject: Re: new labels for CEDs? MCA-45 11020 ?
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2015, 22:43 
True fan
True fan

Agreed with dumbchemist. If you could find someone with that disc ( I don't own it) or find a clean scan of one, you could probably get a reproduction label made, similar to people making reproduction labels for old NES and SNES games, but on a larger scale.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]