It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:39

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rampage (1987)
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2019, 15:04 
Honest fan
Honest fan

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0095958/

There are two versions to this film. The first is the original cut that was only released in European theatres. The European version was then released in Japan as Rampage (1987) (Uncut) [PILF-1043] and then later in 2010 on a Polish DVD by SPI International. The film was then shelved in the US because the distributor DEG went bankrupt until five years later in 1992 the director William Friedkin re-edited the film that came out 4 min shorter with different scenes and a different ending for the US VHS and later LD release Rampage (1987) [LV15113].

Besides having a different ending, I don't know what the differences are between the European and US versions are. The best place to look would be movie-censorship.com but they don't have it listed there.

If anyone who has seen both versions of this film and can give a detailed or brief summary on what the differences are between the two, or knows where I can find another proper comparison site, so that I can add the US release to this thread here would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Rampage (1987)
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2019, 16:49 
Honest fan
Honest fan

Yeah, i remember the controversy of 4-pixel wide nude people. How you get any kind of "rise" oiut of 4-pixel wide naked people.

:P

Seriously, I thought Rampage in 1987 was a video game by Midway about 3 monsters destroying buildings.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]