It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:45

Page 1 of 5 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Panasonic LX-600 and LX-900
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2012, 19:40 
Young Padawan
Young Padawan

So I have a Panasonic LX-900 and I'm pretty happy with it (use it for my bedroom LD player, might see about getting it modded for AC-3.) Just worried about it breaking down and not being able to fix it.

I did come across an LX-600 for sale for a good price. Does anyone know if any parts are interchangeable between these two players? They look rather similar, so beyond the shell and buttons, are any of the innards interchangeable?

Post subject: Re: Panasonic LX-600 and LX-900
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 03:58 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

They are very close in may ways. Panasonic, not considering the earliest single side players, basically had two major series of LD players.

The 1st generation was much heftier and very boxy, though nice looking, and final model was the LX1000u Prism LD player which I believe stopped around 1992 or 1993.

The 2nd generation, of which the two you have belong, was much lighter and more like the Pioneers in appearance. The top model was the LX900, but there were many lesser models very similar to the 900 and probably used many of the same parts.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 05:37 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

rixrex wrote:
They are very close in may ways. Panasonic, not considering the earliest single side players, basically had two major series of LD players.

The 1st generation was much heftier and very boxy, though nice looking, and final model was the LX1000u Prism LD player which I believe stopped around 1992 or 1993.

The 2nd generation, of which the two you have belong, was much lighter and more like the Pioneers in appearance. The top model was the LX900, but there were many lesser models very similar to the 900 and probably used many of the same parts.

After hitting 'preview' and seeing what I wrote, I must apologize in advance for one of my all-too-typical long posts.

The Panasonic Prism LX-1000 was the first player Panasonic introduced to the US market, and about a month later, the LX-200 (which was also sold under the Quasar name). I still have the original full-color brochures for both players. Prism was Panasonic's attempt to create a high end video sub-line of producs much like Piomeer Elite or Sony ES/XBR/Profeel. They introduced a high-end monitor under the Prism name at the same time as the LX-1000 too. The poor performance of the 1000 so tarnished the Prism name that Panasonic didn't introduce anymore products using the name after that. The 1000's poor picture quality and inability to properly track most CLV discs was quite sad considering the wonderful build quality and careful eingineering that went into the player.

The LX-600 (there is one for sale on eBay now) used basically all the same components as the 900 except for the 900"s very expensive "Super M.A.S.H." DA audio converter and the 4Mb RAM and associated digital circuitry needed for the digital effects and adjustable digital field noise reduction and its higher quality adaptive 3-line digital comb filter. The 600 used self-calibrating digital servo tracking like the 900 and a digital TBC too, with digital drop out compensation, but didn't utilize the 900's more sophisticated Velocity Compensator that reduced color noise caused by off-center tracks or warped discs. The laser, U-turn mechanism, spindle motor, etc... Were the same in the 900 and 600. While the 900 was Panasonic's answer to the Pioneer Elite CLD-95 and CLD-97, the 600 was a more 'stripped down' model, but still used a low level of digital video noise reduction and had a good picture for its price range.

MSB recently told me that they liked the 600 so much they stopped using the 900 used the 600 as the base player in their Platinum LS-2 transport (that's the one with the smoke-tinted plexiglass top) MSB still has parts available for the 900 and Runco LJR I & II, the 600 and the LX-H670 (the 670 was sold as their Silver LS-2x model). The 900 was also sold as the LD-700 under the Quasar name and by Denon as the LA-3500 but Denon provided the added bonus of CD-Graphics capability and the ability to adjust the digital field noise reduction from the remote. The Denon also had beautiful wood side panels like Pioneer Elite models - In Japan Panasonic sold the 900 in a gold finish with wooden side panels too.

The head of MSB recently told me that they originally MSB built a prototype player using the Panasonic Prism LX-1000 but could not get Panasonic to fix the CLV crosstalk problem or supply them with the needed info to create circuit add-on's that would improve the noisy Luma and chroma, so they dropped the project and sold a modified Magnavox/Philips player imstead until the 900 was released and Runco approached them about making a player (Runco used MSB because they had no in-house audio or video engineers who could handle a project like that - that's also why their promised LJR III LaserDisc/DVD combination player never came to be, unlike Theta who had their own engineers to create the Theta Voyager)

According to MSB, the 900, 600 and 670 all met and exceeded the THX LaserDisc Player Certification spec's on their own. So you can take that as either they were very good players or THX had very low standards. Of course, the THX specs for LaserDisc players were designed and written based on the performance of the LX-900 and, unlike the original THX LaserDisc program, were not written as an 'ideal' that LaserDisc players then had to be engineered to meet.

As a side-note, EAD submitted their TheaterVision LaserDisc player and the identical Faroudja LD1000, both which used the Pioneer Elite CLD-99 as their 'base' player with custom EAD mods to the digital output section, for THX approval but abandoned certification efforts when they realized that the players already exceeded the THX requirements - and the hefty (several hundred dollars) per-unit fee THX charged for approved players put the final nail in the coffin for EAD/Faroudja's LD player THX certification. I found out this EAD/Faroudja player info recently when contacting ex-employees of EAD - EAD is out of business now - attempting to find a copy of the brochure of the TheaterVision LaserDisc player. I just bought a mint EAD TheaterVision player and so I've been looking for any sales lit for it, which I collect. (if anyone reading this has a brochure for the EAD, would you PM me so I can get a copy?)

Also, I like the LX-900 picture and sound quality so well that I just bought another one, so I should be 'set' for LaserDisc players for quite a while now.

Anyway, if you are looking for a parts machine or similar player to the 900, there is an LX-600 on eBay with a buy-it-now for $49. I wrote the seller today asking if it worked OK, had any issues or if they had the remote, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm not looking to buy the player, I was just curious.

And elahrairrah, have Duncan add AC-3 to your LX-900. He did a great job on mine, for a very fair price. Not only does it look like its 'stock' and came built into the player, but it performs wonderfully - as well as the AC-3 built into my DVL-700. It never drops out or mutes and my Sony SDP-EP9ES demodulator has no trouble locking onto the RF signal. When I have some spare money again I'm going to have Duncan add AC-3 to my newest LX-900 too.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 06:07 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

Maybe a bit off topic, but would you at all recommend either the 900, 600 or 670 over pioneer's 703/704/79/99/etc. players?

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 14:37 
Young Padawan
Young Padawan

naiaru wrote:
Maybe a bit off topic, but would you at all recommend either the 900, 600 or 670 over pioneer's 703/704/79/99/etc. players?

I'm really liking the LX-900. After once having a CLD-79, I do prefer the picture from the 900 more. Plus, from what I understand, the 900 doesn't have the CLV smear problem like Pioneer's players. I am thinking of moving that one to my HT setup as it does perform rather well with the comb filter in my Sony KV-40XBR800. Just need the AC-3 mod though.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 19:48 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Here's what the person selling the LX-600 on eBay for $49 wrote to me:
Hi, I just plugged everything back up and all appears to be working fine. Remote inlcuded. The only thing I did notice is that the front drar/tray was sticky a bit and I had to help it open. I am play cycling some movies all day to see if that loosens it up a bit. Other than that the picture and sound are still pretty amazing. I forgot how good this thing sounded. I cranked up Star Wars and my little daughter was surprised that it looked better than the DVD of it we just watched a week earlier.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 20:48 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

elahrairrah wrote:
naiaru wrote:

I'm really liking the LX-900. After once having a CLD-79, I do prefer the picture from the 900 more. Plus, from what I understand, the 900 doesn't have the CLV smear problem like Pioneer's players. I am thinking of moving that one to my HT setup as it does perform rather well with the comb filter in my Sony KV-40XBR800. Just need the AC-3 mod though.

When I've recently hooked my MSB modified Pioneer DVL-700 to my 35-inch CRT based Sony XBR, I've noticed that if the XBR isn't set to NTSC in the 'Trinitone' settings and the Movie mode with sharpness all the way down to turn off the Velocity Modulated Scanning circuits, plus precisely adjusted for brightness, contrast, color and hue using Video Essentials, then I can see the white smear on many titles. Queen's Greatest Flix has it bad in the opening Killer Queen video - the text that appears with the info for each band member streaks across the screen to the right. I realize now that I've always seen it but just attributed it to the disc mastering.

When playing the same disc/track on the Panasonic LX-900 on the XBR, there is no trace of white smear. It's so crisp and clean that it allowed me to notice that the digital sound reissue of Queen has inferior picture quality to the original analog CX release - Pioneer used a 2nd generation master to add the PCM sound to.

On my Toshiba 52-inch LCD television, the DVL-700 doesn't show any white smear, so it has something to do with CRT based televisions.

The LX-900 has better analog sound than my other LaserDisc players, including the top loaders - only the VP-1000 top loader has better analog sound - it's always had the best analog sound of any LaserDisc player made. But the LX-900 is better than the VP-1000 in one respect - it doesn't reproduce the ticks, pops and static nearly as badly on rotted or poorly pressed discs analog tracks as all other players do. I don't know how it does it because it has clear, sparkling analog sound that isn't rolled off in the high end, but even on DiscoVision and other early LaserDisc's without CX Noise Reduction, it is quieter and makes mediocre pressings sound nearly perfect. Whatever Panasonic did to reproduce the FM analog sound so well, I wish Pioneer had also done because it really reduces noise.

When I receive my EAD TheaterVision player, which is based on a Pioneer Elite CLD-99, I'll post a review comparison of the EAD with the LX-900. The Runco LJR I and its THX certified replacement, the LJR II, were just modified LX-900's and except for a low cost video output board that 'undid' the differential gain error that some, but not all, of the 900's had, there were no other additions or modifications to the video circuits. If you happen to get one of the 900's afflicted with the differential gain error, you can correct it by engaging the dynamic contrast feature of your flat panel television. Those circuits monitor the signal and pull the darkest part of the image down to full black - that's all the mod to the Runco player did.

The 900 is a really great player, at least I think so. Its biggest drawback is no parts support, so you need to have two so you'll have a parts player should one have a problem. If someone buys one, I'd suggest sending it to Duncan to have AC-3 added and to have him give it a complete alignment and 'tune up' - in addition to aligning the tracking, focus, tilt, etc... he lubricates the parts that need it in the U-turn mechanism and replaces the loading belt and makes sure everything is performing perfectly. The realignment he did on my player really improved the image quality and it's tracking ability - I haven't seen even a hint of crosstalk on CLV discs - not even on warped or poorly made DiscoVision titles like Buck Rogers or Flash Gordon, both of which were mastered badly and have a habit of showing crosstalk unless the player is tracking perfectly. The 900's digital sound from LaserDisc's and CD's is superb too - the Super MASH converter is an outstanding digital converter that seems to have no sonic signature of its own - that's something that's rare in LaserDisc players - they almost always sound better when connected to an outboard digital converter. The 900 sounds excellent on its own and doesn't sound like a 20 year old player. I have 20 year old dedicated CD players that sound old when compared to the decoding in a modern receiver or DVD-Audio or Blu-ray player. The 900 holds its own.

Gee, can you tell I love the LX-900? Until I bought it I was a die-hard Pioneer LaserDisc player fan and thought that only they could make an excellent LaserDisc player. My experience with the LX-1000 just reinforced those feelings, but now I think the 900 is an excellent alternative to a Pioneer Elite player. Of course, it comes down to personal preference - some may like the sharpness of the 900 and others may think its too sharp and prefer the slightly softer look of the Pioneer's. But it is a valid alternative and competes nicely with the CLD-97. And you can get them much more cheaply than a CLD-97, 95 or 99.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 20:57 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

I guess my biggest question is noise. I have an AC-3 modded CLD-D703 and while it is nice and sharp, it can be pretty noisy (though not as noisy as say the CLD-60X players, for example). How do Panasonic's players compare in terms of noise (both luma and chroma)?

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 21:15 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

naiaru wrote:
I guess my biggest question is noise. I have an AC-3 modded CLD-D703 and while it is nice and sharp, it can be pretty noisy (though not as noisy as say the CLD-60X players, for example). How do Panasonic's players compare in terms of noise (both luma and chroma)?

The picture is very noise free, at least I think so, and I cannot stand luma or chroma noise. It drives me crazy. Even on bad pressings I'm constantly amazed at the purity of color and lack of chroma or luma noise. And if a disc does have some minor noise, the Mode 1 setting of the 900's digital field Noise Reduction totally takes care of it without reducing resolution or introducing motion artifacts of any kind (I've checked that out with Video Essentials resolution and moving zone plate patterns). The mode 2 noise reduction setting is for the really bad discs but impairs vertical resolution slightly - the smallest details will get a slightly stair-stepped look vertically. Mode 1 has no impairments on the image at all - it just makes the disc look like a good pressing.

So, basically, it has a clean, noise free picture with incredible color purity and saturation. It's colors are more saturated and detailed than Pioneer players. That's been my experience anyway. If you havent seen it, read The Perfect Vision review of the Runco LJR I that I posted - it's basically a review of the 900 since there were no modifications to the player other than that one output board. And there are no internal adjustments for noise reduction changes or anything, so their comments about its noise free color, etc... Apply to the 900 too.
Here's the link to the review comparing it with the CLD-97.
https://rapidshare.com/files/425953740/The_Perfect_Vision_LD_Player_Reviews_%20CLD-97_%20RuncoLJR-I_%20Panasonic%20LX-900_%20etc....pdf

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 21:35 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

disclord wrote:
naiaru wrote:

The picture is very noise free, at least I think so, and I cannot stand luma or chroma noise. It drives me crazy. Even on bad pressings I'm constantly amazed at the purity of color and lack of chroma or luma noise. And if a disc does have some minor noise, the Mode 1 setting of the 900's digital field Noise Reduction totally takes care of it without reducing resolution or introducing motion artifacts of any kind (I've checked that out with Video Essentials resolution and moving zone plate patterns). The mode 2 noise reduction setting is for the really bad discs but impairs vertical resolution slightly - the smallest details will get a slightly stair-stepped look vertically. Mode 1 has no impairments on the image at all - it just makes the disc look like a good pressing.

So, basically, it has a clean, noise free picture with incredible color purity and saturation. It's colors are more saturated and detailed than Pioneer players. That's been my experience anyway. If you havent seen it, read The Perfect Vision review of the Runco LJR I that I posted - it's basically a review of the 900 since there were no modifications to the player other than that one output board. And there are no internal adjustments for noise reduction changes or anything, so their comments about its noise free color, etc... Apply to the 900 too.
https://rapidshare.com/files/425953740/The_Perfect_Vision_LD_Player_Reviews_%20CLD-97_%20RuncoLJR-I_%20Panasonic%20LX-900_%20etc....pdf

Is there a difference in PQ or AQ between the 900, 600 and 670? Or is it just a difference of features?

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 22:40 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

naiaru wrote:
disclord wrote:
naiaru wrote:

Is there a difference in PQ or AQ between the 900, 600 and 670? Or is it just a difference of features?

I have not personally seen the LX-600 or 670. The only other Panasonic I've ever owned was the awful LX-1000. I know someone who owns the 670 and also a Pioneer CLD-95. The 900 has more sophisticated video processing than the 600 or 670 and is the only Panasonic player to offer adjustable digital video noise reduction. The 900 has the best digital sound circuitry - the Super MASH DA converter it uses has 8 complete MASH converters in it, 4 per channel and each converter output has a positive or negative polarity signal so when summed into the single left and right outputs, all noise and distortion generated by conversion or picked up in the player is completely cancelled. The Super MASH chip was so sophisticated and expensive that it was only used in Panasonic's $10,000 2 piece CD player and an ultra high-end stand alone DA converter from California Audio Labs. Because the chip didn't sell due to its high cost, Panasonic put it in the LX-900, which was a nice 'bonus' for 900 owners - kind of like finding out Pioneer used the Legato Link converter in the DVL-700 and CLD-D704 (I assume it's in your 703 too since the 703 and 704 are the same player except for the AC-3 RF output).

The head of MSB told me that he didn't feel there was any drop in quality when they stopped using the 900 and switched to the 600 and 670. The 670 has an industrial clone too - the AG-20 or 30 - I can't remember which. The 600 is the only Panasonic with a shuttle dial on its remote - both the 600 and 670 have one on the front panel though.

As an example of the quality of the 900's digital processing, I'm now watching Sense and Sensibility which is a Sony DADC America pressing - it has speckling on every side and with the digital field noise reduction set on Mode 1, the speckling is reduced to near invisibility with no impact on sharpness or detail. The picture is noise free, colorful and very sharp. I have a technical paper from Matsushita on the 900's digital processing, detailing the TBC, Velocity Compensation, Digital FX, Comb Filter and noise reduction. It explains how each is accomplished and integrated into a dual IC package with 4Mb of external RAM. I can send you a copy if you want.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 23:09 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

Is the AGC thing unique to the LX-900?

Oh and, I'd like a copy, yes, or an explanation of how they can reduce noise without causing side effects.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 00:14 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

naiaru wrote:
Is the AGC thing unique to the LX-900?

Oh and, I'd like a copy, yes, or an explanation of how they can reduce noise without causing side effects.

I just emailed you a copy. As far as I know, yes, the AGC problem is limited to some of the 900's only. Stereo Review tested one of Panasonic's low end players and noted nothing wrong with the differential gain - that review is on the LaserDisc Archive site - its the LX-H120 player or something like that. They have the Stereo Review test of the Pioneer 704 available too.

I sent you a PM.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 01:04 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

Why did they add the AGC to the 900? If the LX-600 is similiar to the LX-900 is there any reason but the noise reduction features to get a 900 over a 600?

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 01:45 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

naiaru wrote:
Why did they add the AGC to the 900? If the LX-600 is similiar to the LX-900 is there any reason but the noise reduction features to get a 900 over a 600?

The 900 has digital effects on CLV discs which the 600 does not - the 600 only offers clear scan for CLV discs. It also doesn't have as good DA converters, but that doesn't matter if you are going to hook it up to a receiver with the Toslink connection. The 900 was Panasonic's competition against the Elite CLD-95 and CLD-97 while the 600 was a lower cost player without the high end video and audio features. The Mode 1 setting of the noise reduction is so effective, without artifacts, that I can't imagine not having it now. Mode 2 has some artifacts, but on the grungy Image titles mastered from noisy U-Matic, it cleans up the image enough that the noise reduction artifacts are worth putting up with, otherwise the disc would be unwatchable.

Of course, your 703 has Pioneer's adjustable Y/C noise reduction too - do you use it often?

No one knows why the AGC thing happened with the 900 - the fact that not every unit suffers from it, or has it to different degrees says to me that it's some kind of design defect that depends on the parts values around it. Obviously MSB figured out a way to eliminate it with their add-on board that had to be adjusted individually for each unit. That's what Runco meant when they said each LJR was "hand calibrated" since, except for adjusting the video output level to the standard 1 volt, which all LD players have done during manufacture, there are no other adjustable video parameters in the 900. Panasonic's official response, in the PDF reviews I posted, was that it was more a disc issue than player - I think it's a bit of both. LaserDisc's, even ones from the same stamper and passing all QC, could have very different picture quality due to the fact that they are analog.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 01:58 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

disclord wrote:
naiaru wrote:

The 900 has digital effects on CLV discs which the 600 does not - the 600 only offers clear scan for CLV discs. It also doesn't have as good DA converters, but that doesn't matter if you are going to hook it up to a receiver with the Toslink connection. The 900 was Panasonic's competition against the Elite CLD-95 and CLD-97 while the 600 was a lower cost player without the high end video and audio features. The Mode 1 setting of the noise reduction is so effective, without artifacts, that I can't imagine not having it now. Mode 2 has some artifacts, but on the grungy Image titles mastered from noisy U-Matic, it cleans up the image enough that the noise reduction artifacts are worth putting up with, otherwise the disc would be unwatchable.

Of course, your 703 has Pioneer's adjustable Y/C noise reduction too - do you use it often?

No one knows why the AGC thing happened with the 900 - the fact that not every unit suffers from it, or has it to different degrees says to me that it's some kind of design defect that depends on the parts values around it. Obviously MSB figured out a way to eliminate it with their add-on board that had to be adjusted individually for each unit. That's what Runco meant when they said each LJR was "hand calibrated" since, except for adjusting the video output level to the standard 1 volt, which all LD players have done during manufacture, there are no other adjustable video parameters in the 900. Panasonic's official response, in the PDF reviews I posted, was that it was more a disc issue than player - I think it's a bit of both. LaserDisc's, even ones from the same stamper and passing all QC, could have very different picture quality due to the fact that they are analog.

Yeah, though in my opinion it's useless. The C control is the only one that could be helpful, but you have to turn it up to at least the half way mark to notice any results and at that point it's already begun blurring the picture.

Also, I just bought that LX-600 on eBay (though 49 was only the bid price, but I digress..). For anyone who's interested, I'll post a comparison between the LX-600 and the CLD-D703 once I get it.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 03:29 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

naiaru wrote:
disclord wrote:
naiaru wrote:

Yeah, though in my opinion it's useless. The C control is the only one that could be helpful, but you have to turn it up to at least the half way mark to notice any results and at that point it's already begun blurring the picture.

Also, I just bought that LX-600 on eBay (though 49 was only the bid price, but I digress..). For anyone who's interested, I'll post a comparison between the LX-600 and the CLD-D703 once I get it.

Oh, did I look at the auction wrong? I didn't intend to buy it so I guess I didn't pay careful enough attention. Sorry about that.

The 900's noise reduction doesn't blur the picture in the Mode 1 setting, I'm glad to say. Mode 2 keeps the sharpness but can give a sort of 'plastic' look and makes small vertical details stair stepped. Motion blurring can also appear on the worst discs. That's why it's only good for those really bad transfers where it's benefits outweigh the negatives. I have a few terrible pressings that are unwatchable without it.

I look forward to your comparison. As far as I know, no one on the forum owns a 600 and I've wondered how it performed. MSB liked it. You probably know already, but the 600's instruction manual is available in the manuals section.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2012, 04:22 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

disclord wrote:
Oh, did I look at the auction wrong? I didn't intend to buy it so I guess I didn't pay careful enough attention. Sorry about that.

The 900's noise reduction doesn't blur the picture in the Mode 1 setting, I'm glad to say. Mode 2 keeps the sharpness but can give a sort of 'plastic' look and makes small vertical details stair stepped. Motion blurring can also appear on the worst discs. That's why it's only good for those really bad transfers where it's benefits outweigh the negatives. I have a few terrible pressings that are unwatchable without it.

I look forward to your comparison. As far as I know, no one on the forum owns a 600 and I've wondered how it performed. MSB liked it. You probably know already, but the 600's instruction manual is available in the manuals section.

No problem, the buy it now was only 65. And nope, I hadn't even thought to check out the manual section. I'll download it now.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2012, 22:50 
Serious fan
Serious fan

A minor feature I found lacking in the LX-900 is when listening via digital optical out, the player can only produce stereo (i.e. you hear both digital left and right tracks). It does not offer the option to play the left (or right) digital track only over both digital left and right outputs. Not too big of a deal since few discs have different content on the digital left/right tracks, but watch out when playing those bilingual releases from Japan.

Of course you can resort to the analog connections on the LX-900 which does offer the full flexibility.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2012, 19:16 
True fan
True fan

elahrairrah wrote:
So I have a Panasonic LX-900 and I'm pretty happy with it (use it for my bedroom LD player, might see about getting it modded for AC-3.) Just worried about it breaking down and not being able to fix it.

I did come across an LX-600 for sale for a good price. Does anyone know if any parts are interchangeable between these two players? They look rather similar, so beyond the shell and buttons, are any of the innards interchangeable?

I will agree, what I liked and Father is how well the Lx-900u holds up over time and picture quality is very nice.

I just posted a LX-900u under the laserdisc Hardware, Im waiting for Dad to send photos since Im down State. Im taking offers, so don't be afraid to aim at a low price!!

Page 1 of 5 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next