It is currently 03 May 2024, 00:44

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: CLD-97 purchase from Grasshopper
PostPosted: 08 May 2013, 21:21 
Genuinely interested
Genuinely interested

Just a quick mention that I bought a CLD-97 from Grasshopper and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Very well packed (no damage or playability issues), timely shipping and great communications. The price was good too. If there is a better forum for this (Caveat emptor didn't quite seem like the right board) please move my post admin.

On a related note some may know I've been interested in doing a good comparison of the better rated players to see how they really stack up against each in terms of PQ. Yes different types of TVs and pre-processing can make a big difference, but at least everything will be the same in my setup. What's holding me back is that to make it fair, all the players should be functioning well, and unfortunately this is taking much longer than anticipated. I will definitely add the CLD-97 to the line-up.

Post subject: Re: CLD-97 purchase from Grasshopper
PostPosted: 11 May 2013, 05:52 
True fan
True fan

Rchiffelle,

Thanks for the kind words on your purchase from Grasshopper. I try my best to make sure It arrives safely and the purchaser is comfortable with the LD player.

Duane, MI

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]