It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:03

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: 2nd Pioneer SP-99D sound problems
PostPosted: 17 May 2014, 18:13 
Jedi Candidate
Jedi Candidate

the other one I bought had the boards cracked and so I bought another one which was cheaper than the repair.

I have hooked up my ipod to line 1 and have selected line 1. I have the Front Center Sub Rear connected to the corresponding jacks on the receiver. I can only get sound out of the right speaker and not the left. Also there was a brief time I was able to use AC-3 RF and it seemed the only speakers not working was again the left and the center speaker it is quite possible that the sub doesn't work but its hard to tell when its on.

It has been modded to have a better fan and longer thicker power cable. It was package very good and arrived safely so any ideas of what could be the problem? I have tried various cables some new some not.

I am at a loss. I hope nothing is cracked like the other one. It doesn't seem likely since I have gotten sound? I have tried some cleaner/lubricant without any luck.

thanks.

I suppose I better off waiting for my Lexicon LDD-1 to arrive from Duncan but who knows when that will be.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]