It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 01:17

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Good evening
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2015, 21:48 
Hello all!

Been reading about LD collecting for some time, watching some youtube ppl et cetera and finally got my first player and a couple of movies. (Silence of the lambs - criterion) love a first sight 8-)
Managed to get a hold of a dvl-909 player.

Really like this website, collection, shops. Forum seems nice so I'll probably hang around for a long time!

ta-ta //D

Post subject: Re: Good evening
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015, 03:50 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Good evening dashel,

I have just read your intro Sir

A warm welcome to your good self.

A pleasant read to be sure, and hope you continue to enjoy this forum.

The members here are a pleasant bunch, and I for one appreciate the reading of their posts.

There are some topics of which are less of an interest to myself personally, however due to the unique nature of this Format, it's followers, enthusiasts, collectors, and those who's fond memories when young into adulthood, I have found myself reading the many post's anyway as a matter of respect towards each persons unique viewpoint and enthusiasm.

For all those who watched & experienced the aforementioned LD Formats uniqueness, used within their house holds whilst growing up, for fathers and mothers, who purchased this niche format watched eagerly by their children, some of which were so fascinated by it's every function, this format of which has stood the test of time since 1978 and continues onward.

Such a following of this fine format has drawn, even lured some rather interesting personalities, and so the mentioned view point of each person here has an attraction like no other site that I have visited.

I for one appreciate the members here, and yet even thou a number of which I have not had the pleasure of corresponding with, I read in silence in quiet fondness and gratitude....... So thank you everyone with all sincerity.

Please take good care one and all

Kind Regards

:thumbup: :wave:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]