It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:55

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello to all
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 22:29 
Just like to say hello to everyone here at LDDB, being watching the forums for a number of days now and decided to join. Hope to have a great time as a new member and look forward to the interaction. Thanks Ian.

Post subject: Re: Hello to all
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 23:39 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Good morning Alian,

Good morning from the UK my Friend,

Welcome to the Forum that we care about Here.
For some it's been a somewhat rocky road on and off this site but, through fairness and endurance we have endured.

There have been members who have gone through various illnesses, bad health, Loss of loved ones ''including myself with my Mother December 01st 2016'', and a testing work related matters.
Others here have suffered in silence and carry on regardless, with and without comforting support close by.

Disclord a very dear member who passed from this forum some time ago is still missed, and his contribution and knowledge is missed along with his unique personality that we felt.
Other members have come and gone, but the core members here remain, who read and post / reply when they have the time to do so.

Please know that apart from Disclord each and every member here is valued and contributes a valuable gift of expression that continues to build on the very foundation that has helped this site to last as long as it has.

So never underestimate what you share here, for nothing is wasted good or indifferent, as there is always someting to learn about each person and secondary this fine Format that is loved.

Ian always know that if you are going through a lot of trials in your life then please be reassured that you can send myself a personal message any time day or night.
I may not be able to reply right away, but trust in the fact that I will reply as yourself and others are not alone.

This site is rather unique in the fact that I look at each member as Friends and not just words on a P.C. Screen.
much to mention here but I think you can be rest assured that one can trust the mind that writes such thoughts of depth, and with care.

Ian Thank you for taking the time to plung in and for writing / sharing with us all here,

Take good care and I shall look forward to reading further thoughts from yourself,

Sincerest Regards

Mark (aka benmbe)

Last edited by benmbe on 17 Apr 2017, 14:03, edited 1 time in total. _________________
Το ταξίδι για την αλήθεια κάθε σκάφος δεμένα, κατόπιν δεν είναι να ληφθούν, ή μάλλον βάδισαν

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2017, 05:22 
Site Admin
Site Admin

alian wrote:
Just like to say hello to everyone here at LDDB, being watching the forums for a number of days now and decided to join.

Welcome to NZ, we don't have so many here!

Julien

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2017, 22:52 
Hardcore fan
Hardcore fan

Hi :thumbup:

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2017, 20:18 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

hello :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]