It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 08:05

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Trouble importing "erotic" Laserdiscs into Germany
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 12:25 
no i don't import such movies! :angel:
i used to work in a video store many years ago, remembering all german flix had very kinky artwork. :crazy:

Post subject: watching the "Playboy Magazine CED" together with custom age
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2017, 09:17 
Genuinely interested
Genuinely interested

At the moment they are very strict, again trouble with a "Playboy Magazine" CED´from Canada, because they thought it is hardcore.
( Almost everybody knows Playboy isnt producing HC material at all )
Canada made them suspicious too, because "Playboy is from the USA not Canada". ( Dont understand the logic behind this )

I had to bring my CED player to the custom station, a vcr unit that transforms the NTSC to PAL norm and two custom agents watched it with me for several minutes. They couldnt believe that picture and audios is saved on this big "record cartridge".
The movie passed. The female custom agent made an ironic comment and said: " Why all the trouble for this harmless stuff ? ".
This really made me angry and I wanted to say something very nasty, but in the last moment I realized that custom agents can make my life to hell.
So I said: " So you have seen a rare CED player still working. A medium that is very rare in Germany. It was nice to presentate it here for you. Have a very nice weekend. "

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2