It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:53

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: X files laserdisc collector's cards
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2015, 19:23 
Second post
Second post

Hi - Just recently joined this site and have just purchased all 21 of the NTSC USA X files laserdiscs released, mostly from sellers on this site. I already have all the episodes on dvd, but the artwork visuals just do not compare with the wonderful cover artwork of the NTSC laserdiscs (and indeed also of the PAL UK 'file' X files laserdiscs which I also have).

I have a question regarding the collector's cards. I bought most of the discs as new and sealed and yet only 9 of the 21 discs had the 2 x episode collector's cards included inside, which have great artwork on one side and an episode quote on the reverse side.

Does anyone know if this is the case and that 12 of the discs did not include the episode collector's cards ? I would have thought that the collector's cards would have been issued for all of the NTSC X files laserdiscs. Or maybe there were packaging errors - eg 1 disc I opened had 4 x different episode cards included instead of 2.

Post subject: Re: X files laserdisc collector's cards
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2016, 23:41 
Honest fan
Honest fan

I do not know the LD card history, but...
One of my kids left a complete set when they moved out, I searched for some value a couple of times on eBay, and pitched them.
Of course, NOW they're worth something!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]