It is currently 17 May 2024, 21:25

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [CLD-HF7G] Putting the tray back in... U1 and L1 error
PostPosted: 02 May 2024, 13:55 
Second post
Second post

Hello!
I've purchase da CLD-HF7G with a known issue. The tray keeps ejecting and it gives a U1 error, then tries spinning in the same direction, slighty slower, then spews the error L1. Clearly someone else tried fixing this player before me and it does seem to be missing a few parts. However I've focused on putting in the tray and I have had zero luck. The cage that holds the laser and spindle assembley, is down, I presume in play mode? for some reason, I can't get it to go up and put the tray in. The player seems to be really dependent to the tray position and the gears. I've went through the service manual for the cld-79, which seems to be the same player, but I haven't found the info i've been wanting. Any advice? I can also share a video of the process if necessary.

Post subject: Re: [CLD-HF7G] Putting the tray back in... U1 and L1 error
PostPosted: 08 May 2024, 21:56 
Second post
Second post

The pcb that holds the three sensors was loose after I removed the front plate. Placed it back and now it works perfectly. well kinda. Sometimes I get this crashing sound, where the laserdisc appears to hit something, or the cd makes a slight scratching sound. Also the laser seems to be quite sensitive to disc scratches. Probably needs some sort of calibration but i won't touch that yet.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]