It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 12:25

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best way to submit cover pictures?  Topic is solved
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 05:42 
Honest fan
Honest fan

I didn't know what category to put this under, but I have have a few covers to submit but all I have is the camera on my phone and I was wondering how I can take the best cover photo I can with my iPhone 4?

Post subject: Re: Best way to submit cover pictures?
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2013, 01:33 
Shows curiousity
Shows curiousity

Hi,
I have a lot of my covers rejected for bad-quality. This is because of the bad light on my 3rd floor appartment facing north. Also using a flash is disasterous causing unwanted reflections. I am sure the very new cameras with a low luminosity rating will take good images of covers in low light otherwise take the discs into the bright ourdoors for a SHORT photo session? Make sure the picture is taken exactly square on otherwise the cover ends up being a trapezium (which can be fixed with pPhotoShop) Since I indend purchasing a few thousand LDs over thex years I ve bought a JVC digital presenter AV-P1000 for little money. I must still connect it to the computer when I get a graphics card with an INPUT and then figue out how to increase the scanning range from 11x11 inches to 12x12 inches! There are also large format scanners on the market, look for a used at Ebay? sadly an ich is also missing on standard scanners :-(...

Submitting them? Simply as *.jpg maximum 1MB I think simply copy &paste (or drag) into the email or prepare as attachment to cover@lddb.com

Good Luck
FFF

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]