It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:50

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I have an LD that I would like to submit to the database...
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 19:50 
...the problem is, the publisher of this particular disc is not in the drop-down list that is offered.

The disc in question is a 1993 Vietnamese karaoke disc. It was released by "Tình Nhớ Productions". What should I do in this case?

Post subject: Re: I have an LD that I would like to submit to the database  Topic is solved
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 21:39 
Serious fan
Serious fan

yukabacera wrote:
...the problem is, the publisher of this particular disc is not in the drop-down list that is offered.

The disc in question is a 1993 Vietnamese karaoke disc. It was released by "Tình Nhớ Productions". What should I do in this case?

Hi yukabacera,

All you need to do is leave the publisher field blank, as it is not a required field for a valid submission. Then, when you get to the "miscellaneous info/comments" field (the last one at the end of the submission form), just type it in there. That's really all there is to it. I have had to do this many times, because I have submitted numerous titles here which did not have the publishers included in the drop-down list. Julien generally only adds a publisher name to the list when there are at least 10 documented releases from that publisher. Until the publisher reaches that plateau, you just have to type it in the "miscelleaneous info" field as I described above. I encourage you to do this, and to submit any other titles you may find which are not listed here. Your contributions to the site are valued and greatly appreciated by everyone here! :thumbup:

Best Regards,
David :wave:

Post subject: Re: I have an LD that I would like to submit to the database
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2014, 02:16 
Thank you so much for the advice, David! :D

I've submitted the disc, hopefully everything is alright with the info!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]