It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:21

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Request to add two "Collection" searchs to the data base....
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2016, 18:27 
Shows curiousity
Shows curiousity

Not sure if this has been asked about before but if not please Administrators consider it for a future update.

I have a request to add two collections to the LDDB. I would like to have it considered that two collections be searchable directly.

The Hammer Collection

The Roan group

Currently you have no choice but to seek out any of the titles in these two collections directly (IE Witches, The (1966) (Uncut) [EE9482] or Trial, The: Franz Kafka's (1962) (Uncut) [RGL9616]) or by doing an advanced search using Elite entertainment as the publisher.....or Roan Group as the publisher. But as we know both companies put out discs that are not part of their own collections.

I have been for the last month trying to purchase from both but i am not exactly sure what discs are part of the collections so it has been a chore to search out each individual title to see if it is or isn't part of the collection.

It would be a great help to those just getting into the hobby to have these collections included....so when going to a LD's page it has in the general info that it is part of the collections mentioned. Many other collections have the collections logo/ moniker on the page for the disc, be it.....Star Wars, or Cinema Disc, or Disney...Ect.

Please if it is possible....please consider

THANX!!!

Post subject: Re: Request to add two "Collection" searchs to the data base  Topic is solved
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 09:54 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello!

Doing an advanced search on the notes for "Hammer Collection" brings 8 titles:

http://www.lddb.com/search.php?adv_search=*&adv_reference=&infos=Hammer+Collection

I created "The Hammer Collection" for these 8.

If you know more of them, don't hesitate to post updates.

Julien

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]