It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:00

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cover
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2018, 10:26 
Third post and above
Third post and above

Hi,

I would like to submit a back part of a cover and add a publisher to a disc
The publisher is not in the dropdown menu and the email I sent to cover[at]lddb.com came back as failed.

Any help?
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Cover
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2018, 01:30 
Serious fan
Serious fan

mrfe wrote:
Hi,

I would like to submit a back part of a cover and add a publisher to a disc
The publisher is not in the dropdown menu and the email I sent to cover[at]lddb.com came back as failed.

Any help?
Thanks

Hi mrfe,

If I were you, I would try dropping Julien a PM at admin, his userid here in the forum. I sent a bunch of cover photos, both fronts and backs, to him some weeks ago, but not to the cover email address you referenced above. I sent them to the admin email address listed for Julien under the webmaster link. That is the one I've always used in the past. None of the ones I sent to him have yet appeared here either. I dropped a PM to him not long ago, but so far haven't heard back from him. I think he has been very busy as a result of his work, and recent relocation from Singapore. I'm not terribly concerned about it, but I'm just going to wait to send him any more until I hear back from him about it. With regard to the publisher that is not listed in the dropdown menu, I have had many examples of this in the past. This is most common with small publishers who don't have many known releases. Julien's usual practice is not to add a publisher name to the list until there are at least 10 documented releases from that publisher. That's what he told me a long time ago. Until there are at least 10 releases known to exist from the publisher, just reference the publisher's name in the "miscellaneous info/comments" space on the listing page when you submit an update. Yes, I would drop him a PM at admin to check about the correct email to send the cover photos to. Hopefully he will have time to get back to you about this as soon as his schedule permits.

Best Regards,
David

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]