It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 111 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 17 Jul 2021, 17:35 

finally got some its been too long locally

Posted: 18 Jul 2021, 12:31 

Bananarama greatest hits weird my CLD-79 still gives the error but i manage to watch the disc. A gem of 80s girl groups.

Posted: 30 Jul 2021, 13:52 

I think I've seen later Woo's but those two have been in my collection for years and I have yet to watch them. I really should remedy that.

got Jet Force Gemini on N64 and LittleBigPlanet but the disc and case don't match which kinda of annoys me.

Is LBP disc promo? Or is this a case of greatest hits & original case & disc being mixed up?

its the Playstation 3 writing on the disc but below is how its suppose to be
with this case https://vgcollect.com/item/125989

it is not the greatest hits version. there are 3 versions of Game of the Year Edition apparently.

Posted: 31 Jul 2021, 11:10 

finally Techmoan has made a video

Posted: 08 Aug 2021, 11:22 

watched Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River Styx
slowly watching these but they are nice.

Posted: 10 Aug 2021, 16:25 

watched Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River Styx
slowly watching these but they are nice.

I enjoyed this series. You can tell the source material is manga. Basically just some fun action.

the only problem is that the blood is annoying. I mean it looks like paint and doesn't look right at times but I guess that is what happens to somethings in Hi-Def. Now if I can finish this and then watch rewatch/finish Zatoichi which I have no idea where I left off. glad LW &C is shorter.

Post subject: Post Your Music Setup
Posted: 11 Aug 2021, 20:07 

So I finally got what I want with the Kallax for the music area. not sure if I will get my Pioneer stands from my storage unit or not (those 2 and a table are the only furniture I have in there so I still haven't figured out anything beyond having me drive there for one last load of small stuff)

https://i.postimg.cc/W4hRwtmj/20210811-145152.jpg

EDIT did some thinking and rearranging might keep it like this
https://i.postimg.cc/SKYjbJGN/20210813-192215.jpg

Posted: 16 Aug 2021, 21:09 

I have a VCD 2.0 player also a handful of discs ( i don't think I have anything but gen 1 discs no super or whatever). All I care about now is any Evangelion discs for my collection though I want them more legit as there are some but those take a while to find. I at one time had 2 VCD players but it broke so i got rid of that one. I was going to collect more but its useless for the odd title and for laughs. I have the Net on VCD comes on 2 discs. I could probably create my own but I am not interested in doing that on the computer.

Posted: 19 Aug 2021, 15:22 

its not like one hasn't seen it or already owns
2 or more copies somehow.........

Confession. I've never seen Citizen Kane. :oops: I don't recall ever having seen Mulholland Drive either and I do like David Lynch films.

Derailing a little bit, does Criterion sell posters of any of their cover art? I have Foreign Correspondent on Criterion Blu Ray and I love the cover art a lot. I'd be keen to have a framed poster of it if such a thing exists.
you just have to look in the store and when they run out they don't restock so its limited
but at the moment no posters show up in the gift shop so i don't know the status of anything
https://www.criterion.com/shop/collection/325-gift-shop

Posted: 29 Aug 2021, 19:11 

So far rewatch the first episode of Here is Greenwood. I might re read this when I get the last of my stuff.

Post subject: What are you playing?
Posted: 30 Aug 2021, 22:33 

curious to see if anyone is playing anything at the moment.

I've logged over 40 hours playing Folklore on my PS3 (I bought it when I got my PS3 slim and got all the DLC for it but then was frustrated so I quit playing until recently when I got it on my last trip to the storage unit). I guess I making up for lost time but it has to be one of the best early PS3 games.

Posted: 03 Sep 2021, 02:04 

finally a remote for my CRT! :rock:

Was driving by a game toy store today and saw that they had a giant 32 banger in their window.
Guess they are going to start up CRT day :lol: Along with back therapy day :oops:

I wouldn't need back therapy. mine is so light it's only a 14" model. I do miss my bigger screens but since having to move around without much help I am glad for this little fella.

Posted: 03 Sep 2021, 10:26 

Good Morning / Afternoon & Evening guys and gals

I hope you are all well

I have recently revisited The Ghost In The Shell Franchise, and have been watching as follows;

Stand Alone Complex Gig 1 and 2

Kindest Regards to all

hope you are well also. it's been a while.

Did you ever see GiTS Arise?

I think there might be too much Ghost in the Shell so I just stick with the manga and the 2 movies though having said that I wouldn't mind a sequal to Innocence

Posted: 26 Sep 2021, 14:04 

wow it feels like it's been up forever.

Posted: 01 Oct 2021, 19:14 

Posted: 07 Oct 2021, 14:20 

I might be screwed since he said he was building the LD-S2 for me and told me to pay for it rather quickly because of some other person was interested. At one point he said was going to ship but this all was a rouse probably to get money though I am waiting on what Joey finds out or finds anything of mine including the Lexicon LDD-1 he was suppose to be modding.

2017 was terrible year as my mother died and I put stuff in storage that I now have been able to get out of in my new place. I moved in 2018 after school. it has been a mess and I sorta gave up hope but now I don't want to get my hopes up too high but at least have some closure.

Posted: 13 Oct 2021, 13:44 

I thought I was in the mood to watch the Hobbit (there is only one in my eyes and its not PJ's) since I was listening to the ost on youtube namely the greatest adventure but I got the riddle part with gollum and got tired for some reason. I hope to get back to it but one thing that's annoying is the way they treated this. Its not preserved well and I am afraid they don't care about this version when in fact its the superior one. I want to track down the record but it seems rather expensive but I do have the disney one's with a little book that is read along.

Posted: 24 Oct 2021, 23:15 

oddly I was thinking this should be remove but I digress. it was great having him here in the beginning and its strange not seeing him or others that you get use to over the years. It's been difficult for me to keep this up being autistic, bi-polar and other stuff but the people here make it worthwhile. thank you for everything I do mean that everyone past and present.

Posted: 06 Nov 2021, 11:23 

got Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for the PS3 and

Posted: 06 Nov 2021, 17:07 

rein-o wrote:
Is that an original crazy eddie sticker or are they now reproing them?
I was really young but don't remember seeing them on anything at stores, but I may be wrong.

it might be but I have no way of knowing since I got at 2nd and Charles. they don't really know the backstory on stuff or anything.

Posted: 10 Nov 2021, 14:43 

I tried again. closer to a window

Post subject: Re: Pioneer SP-99D
Posted: 12 Nov 2021, 03:29 

I've hooked this up to my Pioneer VSX-1019AHK [multichannel in] and use headphones since I don't have speakers yet and so far it seems to be working though I can't tell on the AC3 RF because I get noise on it when I tried playing Little Princess, A (1995) [19100] also on Vertigo (1958) [42941] I can't seem to get the commentary though I also can't tell if the RF is working. What does is digital 1 (but not for DTS titles it seems) and analog line in 1 works. I suppose I can wait if I have to on getting speakers.

EDIT: I now get sound through headphones with AC3 RF because I connected the cable to the wrong jack but still DTS doesn't work but I know I need speakers but it won't happen until next year

EDIT EDIT I forgot I had to use the coax or spfid for DTS directly to the receiver. no wonder it doesn't work to the SP-99D

Posted: 14 Nov 2021, 04:20 

Robot Carnival. luckily the LD plays whereas the VHD skips. but LD is the only way to enjoy it with 2 screens going.

Posted: 22 Nov 2021, 03:12 

currently going through my deluxe edition of Mysterious Cities of Gold

Posted: 25 Nov 2021, 16:26 

just for laughs they should put the Warriors of the Wind as a secret secret easter egg on a new release. I know that would never happen since I got a strike when I the opening up on youtube but it did take a few years to get that though.
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 111 matches ]