It is currently 22 Jul 2019, 21:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 02 Apr 2017, 09:21 

Just like I said, I think forper brought a lot of negative energy into that forum. We need to get rid of all the haters.

Posted: 13 Sep 2017, 14:14 

That is very true, forper, especially in China, for instance. Things are also getting much better in Indonesia. My Indonesian wife told me she used to go to bed hungry at night sometimes because her family could not afford
to buy enough food. Things are much better now in Indonesia. The only thing I worry about is the spread of radical islam in the entire world. I can see how much Indonesia has changed over the past 10 years, more and more
headscarves and I really don't like it !!! And I really worry how a country such as Nigeria with a population that is growing so god damn fast will be able to provide for all of its citizens with all the rampant corruption in Africa. It's crazy.
But it's true, it is getting better in general, especially in East Asia.

Posted: 23 Feb 2019, 09:37 

I watched The Ghost and the Darkness last night. Normally I wouldn't mention this film but the surround mix ( I watched the German Blu-ray ) was outstanding. Wow. No wonder it won an oscar for best sound effects back in the 1997.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]