It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 05:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 5 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 01 Jan 2018, 19:04 

You won't regret it. One of my players I'd tried to get fixed 3 times but none would touch it with a barge pole but Stephen ran with it and had it repaired in a few weeks and I'm talking serious damage not just a general maintenance.

Roger

Post subject: Re: Pioneer HLD-X0 Review
Posted: 22 Dec 2018, 05:39 

powerofld thanks for posting. Do you have a scan of the full review you can post or upload? Don't worry about translation.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yes

That's it
I am not good at English.
I'm sorry

These articles are very fun to understand

wrap up

MUSE of X 0 is more than HLD-1000
Different dimensions of quality

Reproducibility of minute signal, freshness of color
, Intonation of dynamic gradation

The sharpness of focus is the best

X0 also improves sound quality
Compared to X1, the amount of information of sonority increases, overwhelming presence

Posted: 25 Oct 2019, 17:03 

These plans have been abandoned. No future firmware updates are expected for any Lumagen product except their current 4xxxx series.

Posted: 31 Jan 2021, 16:56 

A Japanese Laserdisc of Making of Star Wars/SPFX Empire pressed by Pioneer Japan with an SPFX Empire side so rotted the analog audio was distorted.

Posted: 19 Feb 2024, 04:57 

But the X0 wouldn't let you input/output 5ch sound. They must have put half a MUSE decoder inside (audio section only) for this?

What would have been the use cases?
Museums or Movie theater or Corporate, using the audio input for ambiance music in-between (or microphone)?

Julien

I really interested in the audio section of this player. Should have answers in a week or so.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 5 matches ]