It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: MUSE Hi-Vision discs
Posted: 19 Oct 2011, 05:43 

Today a Muse Hi-Vision disc Okinawa (fish exhibition) ended at bids just over 64.00 so that gives you an idea for price on that one.

Post subject: Re: 5" CDV and VSD
Posted: 01 Oct 2019, 01:39 

I received today another 5" CDV. I can't find it in the database, but maybe I'm just not looking correctly. Can someone (or Julien ) please look in case it's already there.

It's Didier Marouani Space Opera
Catalogue # 81000
Made by MPO France. There is a video track but it's PAL.
Here are 2 pics

Thank's

Post subject: [CLD-91] Repair
Posted: 14 Feb 2020, 02:29 

So today I received a Pioneer CLD-91 which I got for a good price as it was non working. (powers on but won't open)
So thank's to Kurtis for his input helping me. It's bad sticky grease, and I managed to get the tray open.

So the loading belt on this one is a amber colour toothed belt (and not a black rubber belt my others have) The belt is greased too. So what should I use to get the old grease off before I put new grease?(using lithium grease) I have electronic cleaner spray can......but has to be something safe for the belt. Or should I just use a dry cotton swab? And I will put fresh grease on all the other greased spots too. Sorry pics are not the best.

So this will be one more player saved :thumbup: And cosmetically it's a 9 out of 10 and no scratches on the rosewood panels.

Thank's
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]