It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 1 match

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 20 Feb 2022, 22:00 

Purchased sealed LaserDisc from me. A few days after delivery I received notice from Paypal he had opened up a claim with his bank or credit card.

I figured right then what he was pulling considering he never bothered to reach out to me first. I sent an email to him asking what was going on and why he was filing a claim and he responded the cover was bent and the disc looked scratched, but he wouldn't provide me photographs. I found the scratching to be highly unlikely considering it was brand new. But the package was insured so I could have gotten him a full refund if it had actually been damaged and he had provided photos. But he didn't want to send photos and didn't want me to file an insurance claim. I offered him a full refund by returning it and he specifically said he didn't want to return it. Not sure what else that makes the guy but a thief. He wanted a perfectly fine LD for free, fact that he's pulling the same thing on others here is just more evidence to that. Sent the email conversation and photos of the sealed item I had sent him to Paypal but Bank/CC sided with him. Total B/S.

My opinion is Admin should post the guy's full name on this thread. If he's pulling this here he's pulling this elsewhere, that way when anyone searches his name on the internet this thread will pop up as testament to his online thievery. At least a warning to protect other sellers on the internet (and future employers) from him considering the financial institutions are just letting him steal without recourse.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 1 match ]