It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 1 match

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 16 Sep 2020, 18:09 

While its amazing how old this topic is and sad that the pics are gone.
Do you need pics so you know what you are selling???
I doubt any real discovision collectors will not know what version of outer packaging they may want or need and
there really isn't much or any of a difference in value for the different sleeves.

But if you want to see what they look like again its a shame those pics aren't available.

Nah, not selling anything.... more so I have a better understanding of what I have in my own collection. I only have 2 Discovision titles at the moment (though several others are in my Wantlist) one being Jaws - and I specifically was looking out for as early a copy as possible when I bought it, though without any real knowledge of packaging variations at the time beyond printed boxes and the generic ones with the printed “v” stickers... so I’d definitely want to know which open-top variation I ended up with.

I don’t collect discovision on a hardcore level or anything, but it would be good to have that type of institutional knowledge documented somewhere anyway. The nerds who “just know” won’t be around forever.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 1 match ]