It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 2 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 25 Jan 2024, 00:40 

Have you actually seen that discotek version of Ako, garbage, I can get better with my LD running through a cheap garbage TV.
I think we need a disclaimer posted on covers of said discs that these were mastered from LD or VHS copies.
What are you talking about? Discotek's new A-ko blu-ray is from a new film transfer, and looks like it. I think you're thinking of an earlier release. Also, you're replying to a bot that copied a post I made earlier in this thread.
Ah well that's what I'm taking about :ugeek:

Before the prints were found in the vault Discotek was going to Domesday the Perfect LD release and upscale it unlike their DVD release which was a very basic upscale of said LD. We all know what happened from there. A few of the special features such as the trailers were still done via Domesday and AstroRes for the Bluray. Here's from when they posted the AstroRes comparison.

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 25 Jan 2024, 01:12 

I recently got not one but EIGHT copies of a title called The Energy Series Solar Energy. What struck me was that it wasn't just an educational video meant for schools but that it's a dub with some minor visual edits of episode 60 of an anime titled Meme Iroiro Yume no Tabi ( The Many Dream Journeys of Meme )
Which has never had an English release of any kind as far as I know.

I've done a basic ElGato capture and have uploaded it to my YouTube channel which you can find the video here:

I'll do a Domesday rip when I get my modified player in.

Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 2 matches ]