It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 08:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 33 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2021, 06:15 

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and taking good care of yourselves, staying alert and keeping strong.

Due to the many hours I have worked of late and also due to the personal decision to take a Lump sum as a result of choosing redundancy.

My mind body and spirit shall be taking a month out Trekking, Scrambling and fully enjoying photography alone the Countryside Vales, Meadows, Woodlands, Forests, Mountain Climbing and being fully absorbed experiencing Waterfalls, Rivers, Lakes, and breathing in the multitude of the many landscapes that I love.

For one body beckons three not to waver from this path, and for the first time in my life I must take this opportunity to return to th mental state I once had when I was a child, to smell the blossoms, feel the fresh breeze of springtime and to escape the traps of this world for a time.

I am emotionally drawn and have been so for some time now, for I need to get away for there much more to life, so I shall mentally return to the roots of my very being.

I hope that some or maybe all here, are able to relate in part or in full with the above rambling that shall come to pass in less than three weeks.

Getting back to the topic: What have you been watching?
1) 4K Lord Of The Rings ''Return Of The King''
2) DVD A Town Called Eureka 2006-2010 series
3) Blu-Ray Unhinged with Russel Crowe

To all those here that I have never met, I bid you well with all Sincerity

Kindest Regards from the UK

Posted: 20 Apr 2021, 07:37 

Confederate & Gypsy,

I have just read the depth of your Posts about your lives and your touching experiences.

Know that your in depth comments have been Profoundly felt by this man.

That is why Music for me touches the soul in a wholesome way.
You are both not alone, for I too have experienced very much the same and can relate to you both 100%

I hope you are both well.

Kindest Regards

From Mark

Posted: 21 Apr 2021, 07:31 

Another Track that I used to have on 12'' Vinyl is from the following artist of 1984.

Laura Branigan: Self Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HInA9jKyoKE

Posted: 02 Sep 2021, 23:06 

Good Morning / Afternoon & Evening guys and gals

I hope you are all well

I have recently revisited The Ghost In The Shell Franchise, and have been watching as follows;

Stand Alone Complex Gig 1 and 2

Kindest Regards to all

Posted: 21 Oct 2021, 19:38 

Hi Guys and Gals,

I know "laserbite34" / Real Name is Andy.

I He is a nice guy but he has a good deal going on inside, of which is a long story.

I had a run in with him a number of times, and only because I care about him, a year or two before his account was suspended here he started to really go down hill.

All I shall mention here is that we all have our problems, and at times along our life's journey these moments that turn into days weeks or months, can seem unclimbable hurdles that cannot be addressed.

It pains me to write this way, as I feel others pain and due to myself being and empath, I have to be careful of how much effort I give to others each time, especially when they are unable to help themselves.

Much to convey here Friends there really is, and I mean this with the utmost Love and Respect to all.

Andy however does have support around him, or I should say he once did.

I shall end this by deeply expressing that I hope that you are all well and taking good care of you and yours around you.

Sincerest Regards

From Mark

Posted: 20 Dec 2021, 23:35 

Good day to you all

To those who know me please know that you have been in my thoughts however, apart from the odd reply to the occasional post, and sending a number of personal messages to some members and a close friend I rarely visit here anymore.

Understandably we all all have our various Priorities, concerns, daily life changes, and unforeseen matters including the great fear campaign of coercion, mental and emotional stresses, deception, Lies and many Human rights violations.

Lastly all of the Nuremberg codes that have been Completely Ignored + crimes against humanity and war crimes of worldwide Genocide of over 35,000,000 million people Plus, and all of this has been as a consequence of the Lockdowns and NOT Covid Plandemic population Controls rolled out by parties including the United Nations AGENDA 2021.

You have all been stressed by various levels, and have no doubt gone through many trials and some have been tragic, please know that I am with you.

From May this year I took the redundancy package from my employer and spent 5 and a half months out, travelling to be with my partner, who lives just under 200 miles away in North Wales.

Went Hill and Mountain Climbing Mount Snowdon Three times now and along four routes.

Many parks, lakes, rivers, and places of natural beauty with my partner and Camera.

My Camera and photography interest has Intensified my Joy to be alive.

I have witnessed many sights, including morning sunrises, that intensely brought this man to tears, during which I prayed and gave thanks for each moment and everyone that I love and appreciate in my life.

I am aiming to return to the mountains for a snow climb, and to take many photos.

I am still a laserdisc Collector and this year I purchased two Pioneer SC-LX90 AV Receivers, that as you know have the onboard RF-Demodulators. (one for the bedroom setup and the other for the Living room)

I took the covers off to inspect and to clean however, these were kept in excellent condition and am so very pleased with these purchases.

The owners were some distance from where I live and so I travelled to collect.

I have made a number of changes in my home and have finished off a number of projects that needed to be completed after 13 years.

I purchased my Headphone Amp from Felix Audio 20th Anniversary, Quad Era-1 Headphones, My very first Bespoke (made to order home server P,C, Led keyboard, Mouse, Large led LED mat, Headphones from Corsair and stereo P.C speakers ) that I have been meaning to purchase for the last 15-20 years, and I am happy with the result.

I researched every single part and viewed many hundreds of YouTube videos of step by step start to finish P.C builds, and I intend to build my next P.C in due course.

Ultrawide screen from Dell Samsung and an HP wireless Printer, received £150 off by trading in my old HP Laptop for a new one.

I finally purchased my Headphone Display Cabinet and fitted LED strip lights within, six double headphone stands from Woo Audio New York (expensive but worth every penny)

I am now a member of the Game EVE online however, I am presently taking my time, no part of any corporation and looking for those who I can trust.

Late October I Went to my first interview, and prayed for help to Jehovah God through his Son Jesus before attending.

Half way through the interview I was told with a Genuine Smile and warm handshake that I got the job, I offered to submit the many references that I had on my person, and was pleasantly advised that this wasn't necessary, as he said I can tell you are honest and hard working.

Attended the introductory First Aid Course and Passed.. This being my Fifth First Aid Course in 36 years.

I have since the fourth of November been working, in order to payback a loan, and to pursue my online digital marking training.

Lastly I would like to say thank you to all of the members here, for weather I have come to know you in some small way or those who have read my posts, and I have read yours without commenting, never the less, please know that I am grateful.

Thank you to everyone and May Jehovah God keep you safe and protected at all times, asking this through his Son and our Reigning King Jesus amen

Bye for now.

:thumbup: :wave: :thumbup: :wave:

Posted: 11 Mar 2022, 21:30 

My Laserdisc Playback is yet to re-commence.

I still have an reserved LD Order with Mr Nicholas Santini who now lives in Australia, and has done for the last around 8 years.
I have been trying to communicate with this Gentleman however so far there has been no reply.

The value of the above order is around $1.200.

Other Hobbies that ''Do not get in the way'' are Watching Home P.C builds part reviews ect YouTube is a great source, of which I get a great deal of satisfaction from.

Photography and Camera's, Nature walks, Hill and Mountain climbing.

Training to be an online Digital Marketer.

Playing EVE Online ever since I purchased my First Bespoke Built P.C in September 2021.

Eve is an interesting game for me, as I am a loner who is watching slowly and just taking my time with.

The passive daily Skills that are being added and invites from EVE are interesting but I am OK and to be honest I do not have the time to commit to this for many hours per day.

I have other minor interests such as researching World events and the lies we are being fed..... NOT ME I SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE LOT OF IT!

Listening to music and always looking for original releases worldwide.

Kindest Regards

From Mark
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 33 matches ]