It is currently 08 May 2024, 15:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 25 Jul 2013, 02:06 

whole movie is in widescreen. and the line "i once had a family, danny. many years ago, i lived in japan"
still compiling a complete list of changes and edits

note to julian and laserbite34: please keep this post open.

list of changes:

after watching it, i noticed differences in dialog:

master tatsu becomes master
ninja becomes combat
dragon douchi (dogi/headband) becomes the dragon
ninjitsu becomes tequila (during the song)
japan changes to korea.

shredder's line of "i am your father" is slightly altered.

more to come
1) master yoshi becomes master keyamo (or keamo) yang
2) out of everything i've been hearing about little tokyo changes to little korea
3) when chief sterns is talking to april in his office and says "you expect me to waste precious man-power, because a few immigrants are reminded of something that supposedly happened years ago in japan?!" now he's dubbed, talks different and says "you expect me to waste precious man-power, because a few immigrants are reminded of something that supposedly happened years ago in the (or their) homeland?!"

4) when april first meets the foot and says the "what? am i behind in my sony payments again" it is changed to "stereo payments" and her laugh is a little different
5) the line "secret art of ninja" becomes "combat"
6) no one says "tatsu", it's just master. however, you can see him saying tatsu
7) shredder's line of "only effort, discipline, loyalty, earn the right to wear the dragon dogi" is changed to "only effort, discipline, loyalty, earn the right to wear the dragon" and his "i am your father" is slightly changed.

8) japanese-americans and ninja thieves when april is on the air and talking to june is now "asian-americans and silent thieves"
9) black market dots on the right hand corner from time to time, could be a 35mm print
10) "ninja kick the damn rabbit" becomes "kick the damn rabbit"
11) "you guys must be studying the abridged book of ninja fighting" is now "you guys must be studying the abridged book of fighting"
12) mikey growls and snarles right before casey jones comes in to help them in april's apartment

13) "ninja vanish" is changed to "warriors vanish" and sounds different, dubbed.
14) "shensho" becomes "sho" and he coughs a bit more.
15) "way of the ninja" becomes "warrior"
16) when splinter is telling danny about his master and says "many years ago, i lived in japan, and was a pet of my master yoshi...learning the mysterious art of ninja" it is changed to "little korea and his mysterious art of combat"
17) oroko saki is changed to "heyong q/chu"
18) tang shin is changed to "tai ying" and has a different actress.
19) katana is changed to "sword"
20) when danny asks "what ever happened to this oroko saki?" it is now "what ever happened to er-him"

will post some videos

Posted: 08 Jul 2015, 23:39 

do you have ANY surround speakers hooked up?

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 22:25 

last one i bought was Robocop II...the ultra rare USA Letterbox edition
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]