It is currently 17 Sep 2019, 04:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 19 Sep 2017, 11:25 

Which ones are you after ?

Realized that there is only "main language is" in the advanced search and no field for "bilingual" in the drop menus.

Doing it manually also finds:

Tenchi Muyo in Love: The Movie (1996) [PILA-1393]
Ghibli Ga Ippai Collection (1996) [TKLO-50180] has Laputa, Totoro, Kiki and Porco Rosso dubbed in English mono
Anne of Green Gables: Memorial Box 1 (1979) [BELL-552]
Anne of Green Gables: Memorial Box 2 (1979) [BELL-553]
Lupin the 3rd: The Mystery of Mamo (1978) [TLL 2474]
Transformers: Destron Box (1985) [PILA-1494]
Chibi Maruko-Chan: 10th Anniversary Video (1995) [PCLG-00041]
Spirit of Wonder, The (1992) [TSL-0052]

Julien

Posted: 17 Jan 2018, 19:17 

My DVL 909 developed a weird problem. Every several seconds a white dot races through the screen. I know it's not laser rot. It can happen in pretty much every part of the screen.

Anyone experienced this and knows what it is ?

I picked up a DVL-919 from Japan and it had this issue. I replaced every board and the LaserDisc pickup to no effect. I ended up replacing the spindle motor and platform from an DVL-919 from Hong Kong and the problem went away. I am pretty sure it was the platform assembly itself and not the spindle motor.

Posted: 15 Feb 2018, 17:21 

Spirit of Wonder

It's a pretty cool anime that mixes slice of life stuff with some sci-fi. I have the US release from AnimEigo. I imagine it's the same dub.

Too there's only one episode. The manga is pretty fun and has some better stories than the one they animated.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018, 16:44 

Well, if you need something like this to be spelled out to you then you are in the wrong collecting hobby.
Good luck with your collections of cheap stuff :thumbup:

Posted: 07 Mar 2018, 05:52 

Good morning Therussian,

Thank you for sharing this video,

I have this Japanese Box Set and the Regular Japanese and USA Release, they are all great and am happy that I own them.

I shall have to give them (or at Least one) a spin on my days off.

To be honest I prefer the 1998 version than the latest iteration/s....

Kind Regards to you

:wave: :thumbup:

Posted: 13 Apr 2018, 17:06 

It’s almoat impossible to not get kicked from a FB group. Someone there, another member, who’s a complete tool will decide they don’t like you for whatever reason and then they will report your posts until the mod just kicks you to shut the other guy up. Zero ethics, quintessentially Facebook.

Being pro-Russian is terrible but so is being pro-American and they’d never kick you for that. Therefore I’m siding with The Russian even without seeing the evidence. If they had a rule that banned all patriotism whatsoever from Laserdisc discussion (not a bad idea) then that would be different.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]