It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 19:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 1 match

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 06 Aug 2020, 20:33 

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Julien and all of you folks here in the Forum for your concern and all of the kind words you posted here during my absence! Please believe me when I say it is greatly appreciated! :angel: You guys are truly the greatest, and I'm honored to keep company with you all here! It's true that recent months have been very trying indeed for all of us. These are certainly strange and troubling times we are going through all over the world. Rest assured that I have remained quite safe and well throughout the coronavirus pandemic, only with very limited access to the internet. I think the situation is sloooowwwwlllly improving, and will hopefully continue to do so as time passes. I made a large laserdisc purchase right before all of this happened, and only a few days ago was finally able to add the titles to my collection listing. They were a number of music titles I had been seeking for quite some time, and I just submitted a correction update for one of them a moment ago. I'll continue to do more as time, and my access to the internet will permit. I hope that this finds each and every one of you safe and healthy along with all of your families. I will continue to keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers that you will remain so until this troubling season in our lives is finally behind us. I hope to return to more regular participation here in the near future. Thanks again to all of you!

God Bless,
David (aka laserking) :wave:
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 1 match ]