It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 14 Sep 2022, 12:19 

Any news about "Napoli La Camorra Sfida La Citta Risponde!"?

Put in my preorder ages ago with raro but it's been silent ever since. Tried emailing them about an update but didn't even get a reply.

Posted: 01 Feb 2023, 20:20 

Update!

Had a short email conversation with raro. Had to go through minerva pictures and fortunately I speak/write Italian otherwise I don’t know if I would have received a reply.

Anyway…

This movie is definitely coming out, it has not been cancelled. An exact date has however not been set yet for the production/release so we have to continue waiting.

I know it’s not much but at least we have a sign of life given that all communication is non existant and practically every title on the rarousa site is now “sold out.”

Posted: 10 Feb 2023, 15:35 

This is the best possible start to 2023 (in terms of film news). Amazing you got a response from them.

...on the other hand, they probably blocked or ignored me for asking them when it's coming out every 5 minutes. :lol:

Brilliant news though to hear it is definitely coming. I literally cannot wait! Hurry up Raro!

Seeing as you speak Italian and they seem to like you more than me, can you ask them if they would mind doing a Blu Ray of Speed Driver too please? Tell them I promise I'll be extra good if they do!!! :mrgreen:

I forwarded your question as soon as I get an answer I will report here :)
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]