It is currently 15 Aug 2020, 21:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 24 Dec 2019, 17:52 

Ordered and to arrive shortly: Hercules in New York. Schwarzenegger's first American film, iirc. Pan and Scan, mono analog. Can't wait!

Posted: 31 Jan 2020, 16:02 

Yeah I always see the extended versions as the un-compromised ones Jackson would have preferred to be released in theaters. CAV of the entire trilogy would be ridiculous, but on CLV it would be possible for each film to be released in a 2-disc gatefold a la the Star Wars Trilogy (except for extended ROTK, I guess we'll throw in a one sided CAV).

The adaptation isn't perfect - neither is the CG - but LOTR was literally considered unfilmable for decades. Jackson's team poured their talent, heart and soul into the project and that comes through on screen.

Posted: 15 Mar 2020, 14:14 

Finally put something in besides toons, only to find out...

...that my new TV doesn't allow zoom on composite. :cry: So Twister is gonna have to be ugly stretch because I already bubble wrapped the other TV and I am not wasting all that real estate. :problem:

First World problem, but I do wonder when they'll start phasing out composite inputs altogether. There are always workarounds with AVRs/processors but still. . .

Watched Tears for Fears: Going to California last night on LD. Good concert, but some of the artsy-fartsy B&W shots looked like laser rot!
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]