It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 4 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 20 Feb 2019, 02:41 

Yeah, Harmony will do Play, Skip, etc. on almost any Pioneer. Good luck on Open/Eject or Audio button support though. Display probably works.

Posted: 20 Feb 2019, 03:45 

a quick note on Harmony remotes that they are all different so you would have to research what features you want to use on your LD player and get which HR model is more advance and possibly will work with all the features you want but still for some players I feel like I need to the OG remote since my harmony haven't helped much on some settings which I can't change. I have yet to buy the really advance one [the high end model ] so that one would might help the best for all y equipment rather than the ones I have used.

Posted: 21 Mar 2021, 08:06 

Thank you OP. All those LEs and OOPs...very good example you have posted of why this era sucks. Everything is available but at the same time, nothing is because production numbers are so small they are bought up by resellers so the real fans get screwed.

Posted: 21 Mar 2021, 09:44 

Fabulous Baker Boys (great film) is another one you'd think could be had for pennies. Twilight Time released about minus 57 copies on blu ray. Thus all the scalpers bought them and it now sells for about $6.3trillion a copy.
The only Twilight Time release I have is Zardoz and it's not even unique, it's been released on blu-ray all over Europe by now.

I cope by telling myself "at least it has the isolated score".
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 4 matches ]