It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 14:58

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 10 May 2019, 19:10 

try also to search for laZer disc (with the z) and "big dvd" (no joke)

Posted: 12 Jun 2019, 11:54 

So I tested a few more discs to see if it happen again, and yes it has happened on all of the discs I've tested, but I managed to capture the effect quite clearly on camera on one of them (because on this one it was quite big).

20190611_103228.jpg

I know it can't be the discs, They all were playing great on my 925.

I've also thought about dirt or other stuff inside the player, haven't opened to see if there is any yet but will check (don't worry, I ain't touching anything this time, open, look, close, that's it)
You are saying not to clean lens with alcohol, why is that, and so what to use (just to know), I never have cleaned an LD player lens before.

Anyway, thanks for your advises.

Posted: 15 Jun 2019, 16:59 

Finally got my eyes on City Hunter : Shinjuku Private Eyes.
I was lucky enough to have a theater (the only one) in my town showing it in original version with subs (only one screening on Thursday) so I jumped on the occasion, and boy, was it worth the wait !
Let's be honest, the movie is quite far from perfect but it was a real pleasure all along, the sound and picture were great, at every music or character appearance, we were all cheering like fanboys, it probably was the best time I ever had in a theater.
So if you have the occasion (and like City Hunter, but seriously, who doesn't ?) go see it !
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]