It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:33

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 10 Mar 2019, 22:41 

For the moment it took just some hours of my free time.. not easy to find but i’m not in a hurry :)
The FDM tests cost me nothing (printer of a friend).

The first SLA protype cost me 11€... I expect it in few days.
It’s a « multijet fusion » printing, I invite you to watch some videos about this technic

The advantage is that when the object will be good (and I hope that the first prototype in SLA will be :D ) I’ll be able to print the part as many times as I want...

Note that my proto lab has also the possibility to « laser cut » the object in metal and it’s not very expensive compared to the original part sold by few guys on eBay...
It’s a possibility when I’ll be 100% sure of my 3D draw

I’ll let know my results :)

Posted: 14 Mar 2019, 13:50 

So, I received the first prototype today and I'm very impressed. It seems much stronger than the original part.

Here is 2 pictures:

http://www.ac-connect.be/ld/VNL1779_print_v1-1.JPG
http://www.ac-connect.be/ld/VNL1779_print_v1-2.JPG

When I'll be back home I'll try to assemble the holder with the gears on the pickup.
Maybe some sizes will need to be ajusted, but this first result is promising

I'll let you know my results :)

Posted: 14 Mar 2019, 20:48 

Just tested to assemble it.
I'm happy, there's just a last thing to modify to have the perfect replacement part !
There is only one axe to re-ajust but it seems to do the job !

I'll do the changes the week-end and will order a new prototype. Next week the last version should be ready !

Posted: 25 Mar 2019, 09:07 

I'm working on a good reproduction of the M-holder, as discussed here: https://forum.lddb.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8310

I received the first prototype (printed in MultiJet Fusion from HP) which seems to be very solid
There is only 2-3 little things to correct and I'll order a new prototype, which should be a final version.
From there I will be able to order more stucks if some guys need it.

Posted: 15 May 2019, 10:03 

For information I replaced his optical connector (by resoldering a new one)
ryosaeba84 was not far from my home, I proposed to do it for him.

Posted: 23 May 2019, 16:03 

Hello,

I had a look at ryosaeba84's player yesterday. Unfortunately, I think that the pickup is dead.
I was not able to have a picture in side A or side B. There was a screw with the head very damaged (wrong screwdriver I presume), I was able to unscrew it but.. I think than it's damaged something when it was screwed too far.. :/ Tried to do Side A & B Tangential adjustment but it didn't change anything.

And one more thing, there is one axle of the holder which is broken. :(

I think that he should find an other player, to replace his player or if he wants to try, replace the pickup. In France there is often 310 or 315 player for few euros (30-50€), there is lot of pieces which are the same on the D925, and also the pickup.

So, I was not able to do a miracle :(
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]