It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 1 match

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 16 Jun 2019, 01:49 

Hi. I have read this thread with intrigue and am interested in procuring a 2144. I reached out to CurtPalme.com and they were very responsive, but basically told me they have no options for getting a 2144. Does anyone here have a lead on a new or used unit? I know that Substance and Admin (Julien) mentioned that they had direct contact to Lumagen (Jim). Any chance one of you can help me with getting info on a 2144? I am trying to build a setup with an HLD-X0 and really need the 2144 to make it right. Thank you in advance for any help.

Mike

I can get you in contact with Jim. They take trade ins towards their new 4K models time to time. They refurbish these trade ins and offer for sale but typically not listed anywhere. I also use a HLD-X0 with my 2144 and haven't seen better picture from LD on any other setup.

You can email Jim@lumagen.com and mention my name Mahir Derman. PM me your full name to me and I will email Jim to look for your email. I don't make any commissions or benefit from this in any way. You will find 2124/44 owners very friendly and helpful. We will help you with the setup and tweaks later on your journey.

Like audioboyz mentions, your "only" other option is CII if you can find any. CII can be a tad sharper in the expense of combing artifacts. Also it would be solely for LDs as the rest of the hardware is pretty antiquated for anything newer.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 1 match ]