It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 4 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Delights of selling LDs
Posted: 29 Aug 2018, 20:33 

Whenever I complete a happy transction with a collector it reminds me of why I turned my hobby into a little side business. As a movie collector I remember the dark pit that opened in my stomach when I realized the title I wanted was not in any store on Earth, and was often not available on line either. After going from collector to collector looking for a title I wanted, it became my goal to stock my shop with all the offbeat connoisseur stuff that is so hard to acquire.

Thanks to all of you who have used my shop as I hoped. It's so much more rewarding to sell on LDDb than anywhere else.

I'd like to hear from other sellers about why they opened a shop here, and any suggestions from collectors on how the shops can be improved.

John

G and J Rarities

Post subject: Re: Delights of selling LDs
Posted: 30 Aug 2018, 19:03 

Rein-o is right-o. Albert Finney and Audrey Hepburn in "Two for the Road" are special favorites of my wife and me. She is the "G" and I am "J."

John

Posted: 26 Sep 2019, 19:15 

As an afterthought: What I find very useful is the bid ranges on the watch list. I'd like to know how long some of those phantom high-bidders have been there. LOL

Global announcement   Jump to topic

Posted:  

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 4 matches ]