It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 04:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 25 Jul 2018, 02:08 

Thanks to Kurtis, we can more easily look up for replacement BELTS (or good contenders) with:

http://manuals.lddb.com/LD_Players/PRB_Belt_XRef-extract.pdf (I extracted only the pages relevant to LD Players)

You can lookup for part number (ex: PEB1138 ) or close matches.

Standard ref provided can be matched with Belts size list .

Good luck and don't hesitate to provide any matching combination/replacement belt size for others to use.

Julien

Posted: 30 Sep 2020, 22:41 

Safety first....
No guessing when it comes to electronic schematics.

No "Houston we have a problem" scenarios

Please let us know !

Posted: 19 Mar 2021, 23:49 

I've posted before about the absolutely mint S2 I bought that was wrecked in shipping because the remote was left loose in the box, where it was smashed to a pulp and in the process put a huge dent in the thick metal protrusion at the back of the player. Back it went, and I only paid $500 so it's sad to see how much they are now.

Lesson is, leave no loose accessories to rattle around and isolate the player so nothing can transmit forces to it.

Was thinking about one of the X1's that are showing up from Asia on eBay and are still less than S2 pricing even shipping from that far - I like that they retain the "Reference Laservision Player" legend on the front panel, like the predecessor S1 and that's cooler than just saying "Elite".
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]