It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 09:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 2 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Warriors Two 1978
Posted: 05 Sep 2020, 03:28 

I'll post proper photos/scans in time. :) All I have for now are a couple of cell phone photos. Not exactly what I'd want to post for posterity's sake. But yes, it is the real deal, and I'm seeking out some other discs that aren't listed on the site at all. (Well, quite a few aren't listed, but they're not discs that interest me. All I have to go off in those cases are some online listings with poor photos. The listings would barely be more than the title of the film, and usually, but not always, the distributor.)

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Warriors Two 1978
Posted: 08 Sep 2020, 15:43 

Hi. Regarding bad photos, I think an important point is being missed. Here's an example of a "bad" photo that a dealer posted. Proof that the disc exists and shows the rough condition of the sleeve? Yes. Something I'd want on the site? No. That's why I emphasized above that a lot of this is out of my hands, some only for now (I can post full info and proper scans once I receive what I'm purchasing), some permanently (I can only provide info based off of photos if I don't buy them). :) I can list basic info on quite a few titles not listed here. It's just that I only have photos of varying quality in most cases.

In any event, I'm happy to add what I can to the site. It looks like there aren't quite as many unlisted titles as I suspected at first but there are a decent chunk, hopefully upwards of 200. It's better than nothing!

Oh, and in case my tone isn't coming through properly, I'm not trying to be combative with anybody. Yes, I want to make sure time spent on listings is time well spent, but I'm not trying to imply that LDDB is a janky site or anything like that. I've used it for 10+ years, even if I only registered a few years ago and am not a mega-collector. (Respect to laserking! That is one serious collection and serious dedication to posting the info!) I do want to add to the listings and help make the site even more definitive. I was just a bit surprised by some of the initial replies. That's all.

Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 2 matches ]