It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 03:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 2 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 28 Sep 2021, 01:28 

necronomikoi wrote:
Do you have an image of a tilt cam in a comparable player just so I know exactly what to look for?

Attachment:
Tilt_Cam.jpg

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 29 Sep 2021, 00:31 

this is why the player has adjustments for this
Is there a guide? I won't do this now, just curious.
Yes, the service manual will cover it.

Unfortunately I don't have an oscilloscope. I'll try to ask my friends. Only I did not understand where I should connect it.
Tracking error.

Does pressing down ever so slightly (do not crash the lens into the disc) on the back of the mech make them go away?
I will try. Do you mean push down on the rails? I didn't quite get it.
The back of the mechanism that sticks out of the back of the unit.

All the available belts sold on eBay do not list R7G in the list of compatible models, so which would be the closest? The "VEB1184?"
Should work.

I do hope people aren't going to buy these and cannibalize them, these are really nice players and don't deserve this type of abuse.
Also seconding this.

I hope that second machine can be fixed with a simple belt swap, then you can adopt that as your player and put the broken one in the proverbial backburner.
Yeah after the rail snaps off like this, it is very difficult to repair. The rail attaches to the plastic of the mechanism base, so just about the entire mechanism needs to be swapped. On the other hand, CLD-R7G shares same mechanism with a ton of cheap players.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 2 matches ]