It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 15:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 2 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: ebay rank fluctuates
Posted: 10 Oct 2021, 09:33 

not sure if this right spot for it but I haven't sold in awhile but I still buy. After I bought something for the car [which has yet to ship ugh] my rank seems to go up 1 level and then back down other times. Is or has this happen to anyone else? any give in log in it is either 614 or 615.

Uncertain as to why....but why do you care? They want you to care...to own you and make you uncomfortable and worried, and worship them. Why not stop? Why not realise if your score is 614 or 615 it will not affect a potential buyer of your goods and certainly won't affect a seller if you pay them effectively cash money.

Care less. Live more. Just some advice.

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Laser Rot
Posted: 14 Nov 2021, 12:35 

I think that discs from Discovision are prone to Laser Rot. i saw a lot of videos from Discovision Laserdisc Openings on Youtube and many of them show signs of Rot. Some of Sony DADC's Laserdiscs are also prone to rot. I think that also several discs from the 1980s are prone to laser rot.

So do you even own any LDs or just watch them on youtube.....

LOL :lol: I have 1 LD in 500+ that is completely rotted. The Deep (1977), a few others have minor signs of rot but are completely watchable. It's like Covid, hype and fear overpower reality.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 2 matches ]