It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 2 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 25 Apr 2022, 22:55 

I'd expected a week at the most . Order 3 from One seller April 1-4. Even PM'd him. Figured maybe he didn't notice. Still haven't got them. And I'd left negs on him. Won't do that again But if one doesn't know they sold 3 Laserdiscs it wasted my time for weeks looking for an invoice. Of late 2 other sellers have done this so after the first wait of middle of April .. What can we do about sellers who don't respond? The one won't even cancel so I can move on and buy another from another seller. That one I have as a foe now. So I don't hopefully have his LD's show up on my searches.. Sometimes they do though. He'd had a history 7 years ago of doing the same thing and I just followed that buyers lead of a Negative 2 negs first then waited another day or so and left the third. I'd hope he'd notice. Not until the 3rd and last one was left so I couldn't respond by then :( Have several great sellers on hand though and one in Japan :)

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 27 Apr 2022, 23:24 

Site should have the ability to either respond later if things work out . In this case both the seller and I both had bad months . So at the moment I'll wait a month . It'd be nice if I could cancel an order if one doesn't respond in a month. mikeystoyz finally did and apparently I was the one who kicked him or her back to being himself.. Well at least I moved the needle. Now I have two other sellers no response

Colorado LaserDisc and Retro 4/16 ------ and Gemini Disc Emporium 4/20
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 2 matches ]