It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 3 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 17 May 2022, 19:39 

I've got the same problem as yours. I need to refer to the service manual to "look up" what each key actually does. Worse still, as I don't have any electronic payment tools I'm not able to order one online. Luckily I've got a GGF1381 file for pronto device from remotecentral.com and convert it to Anymote format for use in Android phones with IR blaster. All the 42 keys were specially rearranged for easy maintenance of LD players. The labels on the keys can be edited afterwards in Anymote to anything that you find meaningful (as in picture #2). The missing 2 keys from the pictures ("CX" and "stereo") are placed at the bottom and can be seen when scrolling downloads. If you already have a physical copy of this remote, I think it is worth keeping for backup purpose and I hope you'll find this virtual version fun to play with.

Steps for installation:
1. Make sure you have an Android mobile phone with IR blaster.
2. Download and Unrar the attached .rar file and copy the unrared .amsr to the phone.
3. Download a copy of Anymote (.apk file).
4. Install Anymote in the phone.
5. Run Anymote. Go to "Import Remote from File" from the menu and select the .amsr file.
6. Enjoy it.

Posted: 10 Jun 2022, 19:25 

Those screws should be for tangential direction angle adjustments. Normally the adjustments should be carried out with an oscilloscope with the player being able to play discs. Since your player cannot play discs at the moment, the adjustment should better not be performed. I remember I've fixed my previously not reading CLD-560 by tweaking the "Focus Sum" pot on the main board. This pot no longer exists in newer players like yours. Instead you may try tweaking the "Focus Gain" pot on the main board to see if there are any good results. If not, tweak it back to its original position. Since I'm not a guru in this field, I hope members like cplusplus can give you more professional advices.

Posted: 16 Jun 2022, 17:36 

I agree with cplusplus comments and remember members such as Kurtis also suggested this is the problem of the "kickstart capacitor" of the primary side of the power supply which needs to be replaced. If the power supply of CLD-D703 is VWR1200, it should be C14 which is something like 1uF 100V, located next to the largest capacitor C11 (390uf, 200V) . As C14 is near the primary switching power transistor and the two 3W 47kohm snubber resistors, it would get hot and lose capacitance over time.
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 3 matches ]