It is currently 02 May 2024, 05:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 7 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 08 Feb 2023, 07:06 

top three?

Posted: 09 Feb 2023, 03:48 

after read all ur above comments i deeply search my collections. i found out i have matrix, and blade runner director cut. seems i have two of the worth collectable items. thx

Posted: 09 Feb 2023, 04:43 

yeah. i show off one of my 700 collections. (just kidding)
i really never into this field so i need to find out which few LD are valuable so i can keep them away from the existing units.

Posted: 10 Feb 2023, 07:08 

gathering from the above opinions and comments, in the sole investment pt of view, i believe the deep blue sea / matrix may worth to store and wait a quite long time . the rest LD should have not much investment values (emotion value is other thing)

Posted: 13 Feb 2023, 08:56 

wow, i don't know how come my messages turn a ripple wave in discussion.
i just read an article said iphone1 , unsealed, was sold at least US$50000. i think a decade ago, most people will said u better buy stocks or property etc. so, there is definately some people will disagree that as investment, which is good; because if all people sees opportunity, there will no skyrocket price in an old piece of iphone.

Posted: 13 Feb 2023, 09:19 

we have to filter and forget people comments in forum; we all not know each other, so actually i assume all messages are written from the mind without the need of politeness. so guys, both don't need to take that seriously..
my story is, i accidentally got 700 units of laserdisc with a very low price (US$80). but i don't have enough storage area for holding them in years , so i need to sell most of them in very short period of time to cover my initial breakeven cost; and store around 10 units of laserdisc for long term, as investment.

Posted: 13 Feb 2023, 09:24 

therefore it is very helpful to read some of your articles , learning which disc is worth to store. i will leave matrix, Jurassic park, and a few laserdiscs at my home, and sold the rest quickly.
hobby and investment are related. hockey cards, comic books, etc, are all with a value in some rare items
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 7 matches ]