It is currently 17 May 2024, 23:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Search found 4 matches

Global announcement   Jump to topic

Posted:  

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: 06 May 2024, 05:09 

Watched this on the weekend: Comrades: Almost a Love Story (Tian mi mi) (1996) [ML 706]

In a scene explicitly set in 1987 the guy is looking at the back cover of a Cat III p0rn0 Laserdisc the English title of which is clearly visible, "Something Got Me Hot" Something Got Me Hot [ML 373] allowing me to look it up on LDDB to discover it was released in 1993, thus destroying my enjoyment of this dumb movie. I kept waiting for them to reveal the time travel element of the plot but it never happened.

What a dumb movie.

Posted: 15 May 2024, 01:02 

Ordered a few anime LDs (Ghost In The Shell, Vampire Hynter D, Akira) and I rewatched some of my old stuff (NGE, Ninja Scroll). Looking to get the Serial Experiments Lain and Berserk LDs but theyre so expensive! Does anyone know where I can find subtitle files for some of these? Mainly Neon Genesis, but if there's others available I'd love to get them.

Hmm, I have many .ssa files to share. I think I have most of these shows. However I'm only willing to share if some other people are too. I'm still looking for subs for numerous shows I have on LD, eg: Minky Momo TV, Mospeada.

Admin , could I set up a thread to provide links to my files for download for this guy and others and so others could potentially also provide links to share?

Post subject: Re: VHS Users
Posted: 15 May 2024, 01:08 

Pretty cool man, that last pic has big cool factor. I'm not into horror but I love your Sci Fi titles I love those simple Paramount ends, seem more archival. That is a rad VHS caddy for the card boxes too. What's the origin of that caddy? Wild Bunch LD Box is super cool too. That looks fat - CAV? I guess I could just look it up but its more fun to have a conversation. I always think about forum threads as if we're standing around in person at someones house or something discussing their stuff...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 4 matches ]