It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 03:13

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: How long is the usual wait time for Invoices.
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2022, 22:55 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

I'd expected a week at the most . Order 3 from One seller April 1-4. Even PM'd him. Figured maybe he didn't notice. Still haven't got them. And I'd left negs on him. Won't do that again But if one doesn't know they sold 3 Laserdiscs it wasted my time for weeks looking for an invoice. Of late 2 other sellers have done this so after the first wait of middle of April .. What can we do about sellers who don't respond? The one won't even cancel so I can move on and buy another from another seller. That one I have as a foe now. So I don't hopefully have his LD's show up on my searches.. Sometimes they do though. He'd had a history 7 years ago of doing the same thing and I just followed that buyers lead of a Negative 2 negs first then waited another day or so and left the third. I'd hope he'd notice. Not until the 3rd and last one was left so I couldn't respond by then :( Have several great sellers on hand though and one in Japan :)

Post subject: Re: How long is the usual wait time for Invoices.
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2022, 01:03 
True fan
True fan

This has happened to me once on here. Seller responded back one time and then never let me purchase Freddy's Dead from him. Seller either died or was a rude person that got triggered by something I may have said. I think I may have slipped up and said something about how I liked his prices so maybe he decided to sell else where for more money. Who knows but you might be running into the same situation I did. Seller might not be happy with the price they have listed or they could have possibly died if they haven't had activity on their account for awhile. Did you see the last feedback they received? Seller could also be on a Trip right now and might not have noticed that someone ordered. :lol:

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2022, 07:13 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

A reasonable amount of time.

People do have real life situations that interfere with a timely invoice.
However, if the dealer takes their trade seriously, notice of introduction and / or acknowledgment follow directly.

Patience is a virtue......
And then occasionally the invoice NEVER arrives.....

Cheers mates

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2022, 15:09 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

I'm on the other side of this atm. I verified playback on discs bought over the weekend, sent the invoices and waiting on payment. This site definitely has pros and cons compared to eBay. I will say, there is a reason I listed everything here and nothing on eBay.

Thanks for the platform, Admin.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2022, 23:24 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Site should have the ability to either respond later if things work out . In this case both the seller and I both had bad months . So at the moment I'll wait a month . It'd be nice if I could cancel an order if one doesn't respond in a month. mikeystoyz finally did and apparently I was the one who kicked him or her back to being himself.. Well at least I moved the needle. Now I have two other sellers no response

Colorado LaserDisc and Retro 4/16 ------ and Gemini Disc Emporium 4/20

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2022, 18:29 
True fan
True fan

patrynxx wrote:
Site should have the ability to either respond later if things work out . In this case both the seller and I both had bad months . So at the moment I'll wait a month . It'd be nice if I could cancel an order if one doesn't respond in a month. mikeystoyz finally did and apparently I was the one who kicked him or her back to being himself.. Well at least I moved the needle. Now I have two other sellers no response

Colorado LaserDisc and Retro 4/16 ------ and Gemini Disc Emporium 4/20

It's really probably not a big deal if you just buy from someone else and just don't pay the person if they accept it later on. I'm sure lddb would accept this. Ask the admin on here but I'm pretty sure he'll side with the buyer and not the seller in this case. Again talk to the admin first on here. I had an issue and I talked to the admin on here and he just told me to look elsewhere basically if I remember correctly and the seller never validated my order.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]