It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:38

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Videotec UK player (former) Modifications Catalogue
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2022, 13:47 
Serious fan
Serious fan

Not sure where to put this - apologies if its been posted before (I did have a search but didnt get a hit)

Interesting Catalogue from UK service company Videotec (from 2002) ...the company Videotec are still in operation - however Im not sure if they work on Laserdisc Players still....(Players are not mentioned on their current website) - I did also try to email but got no reply.

Interesting set of modifications - I would be interested in the PAL analog audio circuit mod for my CLD2850.

Attachments:
Videotec Laserdisc Player Modifications - Catalogue - 2002.jpg
Videotec Laserdisc Player Modifications - Catalogue - 2002.jpg [ 462.14 KiB | Viewed 486 times ]
CLD-2290 Digital Prob
CLD-2590K Lots issues

Post subject: Re: Videotec UK player (former) Modifications Catalogue
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2022, 10:59 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

d770 wrote:
Not sure where to put this - apologies if its been posted before (I did have a search but didnt get a hit)

Interesting Catalogue from UK service company Videotec (from 2002) ...the company Videotec are still in operation - however Im not sure if they work on Laserdisc Players still....(Players are not mentioned on their current website) - I did also try to email but got no reply.

Interesting set of modifications - I would be interested in the PAL analog audio circuit mod for my CLD2850.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes you are correct in that they don’t deal with LD players any longer - in fact that catalogue must be close to the end of their involvement with LD players as they eventually went on to solely servicing Pioneer professional DJ gear only.

Back in the 1990s I sent my first Pioneer CLD-2950 to them for upgrading to AC-3 RF output and they also added a coaxial digital output alongside the toslink optical out; a mod which they also offered back then, sadly though that player died many years ago.
JVC DLA-X7000BE
Lumagen Radiance 2144

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]