It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:53

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Pioneer Elite CLD-99 vs Pioneer Elite DVL-91
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2023, 03:21 
True fan
True fan

https://www.reddit.com/r/LaserDisc/comments/122xe7m/200_score_only_been_used_a_dozen_times/

I'm assuming the CLD-99 wins because I believe that I read on here before that people rank the dvd combos as average picture quality. However where would you rank the the DVL-91? Would it's picture be around what my Elite CLD-53 is or is it weaker? Even if my cld-99 wins which it probably does that guy got a great price at $200 for a working laserdisc player. My CLD-99 cost me an arm and a leg at $506 and funny enough I was lucky to even get it because I think seller knew I wanted it because he had about 9 or 10 watchers. So he could have waited a bit until he got more for it. He ended up selling it to me for $393 but the shipping and tax pushed it up to $506. I do realize that the CLD-99 comes at a premium since it has a 3d adaptive filter for it's s-video which is not in any other US laserdisc player release. I don't know if everyone that is selling the CLD-99 realize it has a feature not available on the other players. I guess it's considered the best s-video for US players released.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]