It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:57

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: If you don't have anything to do today... (today only)
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2022, 12:11 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Just a heads up if you fancy a freebie (and no it's not a shill, youtube ticky tocky grade A influencer BS or anything).

At 7pm BST today, Network On Air (those people I promise I'm not shilling, but they do put out lovely Blu Ray discs) are giving a free premiere of Elizabeth Taylor In London / Sophia Loren In Rome, to mark the release of the Blu Ray today.

This looks like a whopper documentary, I was planning to get the Blu Ray anyway but hopefully will catch the live stream. If you fancy a free docufilm to watch today, click the link below (not an influencer shill affiliate youtuber nonsense link btw). Enjoy. :thumbup:

https://watch.networkonair.com/elizabet ... -rome.html

NOTE: The link is good for today only, it's a one-off screening online. The stream will expire at 7am BST June 24th, so it should give everyone worldwide a chance to watch it.

NOTE 2: The stream I think is geo-restricted to UK/New Delaware so use a VPN I would suggest. There is no mobile/tv app so either watch in a browser or chromecast/airplay the film.

Post subject: Re: If you don't have anything to do today... (today only)
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2022, 09:25 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Dunno how many folks caught this freebie. It's finished now. I didn't get to watch all of it but caught the London documentary which was very good. The image transfer, even though a 1080P stream, looked great. Definitely going to pick up the Blu Ray at some stage.

Fair play to Network On Air, who I'm not shilling or doing YouTuber toktikky influencer crap for I promise, for the freebie. Did anyone else watch this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]