It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 11:06

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Greetings to all the members here & hope you are all well.
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2021, 23:35 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Good day to you all

To those who know me please know that you have been in my thoughts however, apart from the odd reply to the occasional post, and sending a number of personal messages to some members and a close friend I rarely visit here anymore.

Understandably we all all have our various Priorities, concerns, daily life changes, and unforeseen matters including the great fear campaign of coercion, mental and emotional stresses, deception, Lies and many Human rights violations.

Lastly all of the Nuremberg codes that have been Completely Ignored + crimes against humanity and war crimes of worldwide Genocide of over 35,000,000 million people Plus, and all of this has been as a consequence of the Lockdowns and NOT Covid Plandemic population Controls rolled out by parties including the United Nations AGENDA 2021.

You have all been stressed by various levels, and have no doubt gone through many trials and some have been tragic, please know that I am with you.

From May this year I took the redundancy package from my employer and spent 5 and a half months out, travelling to be with my partner, who lives just under 200 miles away in North Wales.

Went Hill and Mountain Climbing Mount Snowdon Three times now and along four routes.

Many parks, lakes, rivers, and places of natural beauty with my partner and Camera.

My Camera and photography interest has Intensified my Joy to be alive.

I have witnessed many sights, including morning sunrises, that intensely brought this man to tears, during which I prayed and gave thanks for each moment and everyone that I love and appreciate in my life.

I am aiming to return to the mountains for a snow climb, and to take many photos.

I am still a laserdisc Collector and this year I purchased two Pioneer SC-LX90 AV Receivers, that as you know have the onboard RF-Demodulators. (one for the bedroom setup and the other for the Living room)

I took the covers off to inspect and to clean however, these were kept in excellent condition and am so very pleased with these purchases.

The owners were some distance from where I live and so I travelled to collect.

I have made a number of changes in my home and have finished off a number of projects that needed to be completed after 13 years.

I purchased my Headphone Amp from Felix Audio 20th Anniversary, Quad Era-1 Headphones, My very first Bespoke (made to order home server P,C, Led keyboard, Mouse, Large led LED mat, Headphones from Corsair and stereo P.C speakers ) that I have been meaning to purchase for the last 15-20 years, and I am happy with the result.

I researched every single part and viewed many hundreds of YouTube videos of step by step start to finish P.C builds, and I intend to build my next P.C in due course.

Ultrawide screen from Dell Samsung and an HP wireless Printer, received £150 off by trading in my old HP Laptop for a new one.

I finally purchased my Headphone Display Cabinet and fitted LED strip lights within, six double headphone stands from Woo Audio New York (expensive but worth every penny)

I am now a member of the Game EVE online however, I am presently taking my time, no part of any corporation and looking for those who I can trust.

Late October I Went to my first interview, and prayed for help to Jehovah God through his Son Jesus before attending.

Half way through the interview I was told with a Genuine Smile and warm handshake that I got the job, I offered to submit the many references that I had on my person, and was pleasantly advised that this wasn't necessary, as he said I can tell you are honest and hard working.

Attended the introductory First Aid Course and Passed.. This being my Fifth First Aid Course in 36 years.

I have since the fourth of November been working, in order to payback a loan, and to pursue my online digital marking training.

Lastly I would like to say thank you to all of the members here, for weather I have come to know you in some small way or those who have read my posts, and I have read yours without commenting, never the less, please know that I am grateful.

Thank you to everyone and May Jehovah God keep you safe and protected at all times, asking this through his Son and our Reigning King Jesus amen

Bye for now.

:thumbup: :wave: :thumbup: :wave:

Post subject: Re: Greetings to all the members here & hope you are all wel
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2021, 15:45 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Thank you for your post and hope all is well.
I have sent a DM to you and wish you the best as always.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]