It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 06:54

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi from Maryland
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2021, 21:38 
First post
First post

We used to have two LD players way back when in the early/mid 90s and my husband bought numerous LDs - sadly we no longer have a player and now in the midst of attempting to downsize, we need to find a new home for these perfectly good movies and I am running low on time to deal with them one at a time.

If anyone is in/around Maryland and would like to pick up the whole bunch, they will be FREE to a good home. Just thought I'd put this offer out to the community even though I do not know who may be located in the DMV area and willing to pick them up. They are simply too heavy and would be a lot of work to package them to ship them all somewhere. I don't recall how many I have but guessing 40-ish. I listed some of them for sale individually here but like I said, I need to clear out space sooner rather than later. All of them were played at most a few times. Probably Toy Story was played the most for my son when he was little.

I'll also see if there is another topic/thread to post these under on this forum for more to see.

And if you do decide to come pick up this lot of LDs, I would be happy to accept a bottle of wine in exchange. :D

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Hi from Maryland
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2021, 00:18 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Hi,
Sent a DM, hope I can help get them to a good home and you aren't too far from me in DE.
Thx

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]