It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:02

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello, LDDB
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2022, 05:48 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Hello, everyone. I am a new user from Canada. 27 years old. I'm primarily a collector of Japanese video games, but recently I have caved to a fascination with laserdiscs and am testing the waters to see if it is something I want to collect long-term. I'm mostly interested in anime LDs but I also have my eye on some classic films and other oddities. Starting from scratch, I bought a Mitsubishi M-V7010 locally and ordered a couple anime box sets from Japan. Placed my first order through LDDB earlier today. I'm still getting a feel for things, but it's good to be here.

Discovering this site has been a real joy. I appreciate the simple, practical web design and quick access to information relevant to collectors. I want to thank the admin and all users who have made database contributions for their work.

See you around.

Post subject: Re: Hello, LDDB
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2022, 15:12 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Good to see someone who is into anime and not just 80s horror films.
Hope you find the info you need on anime, there is a lot out there on LD that if you stick with you should enjoy.

Post subject: Re: Hello, LDDB
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2022, 17:22 
Third post and above
Third post and above

Glad to see someone else in a similar position to me getting into the hobby. I started off just facinated by the technology but fully believing I would never own something like that, and now here we are several anime, movies, and tv show discs later and two players to my name. Hope you have fun with it too! It's been a real blast watching all these!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]