It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:53

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Greetings & Salutations To All
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2024, 00:36 
First post
First post

Greetings & Salutation to all. Been a members since July 2019. Unfortunately for me but fortunately for all of the members. My beloved and cherished LD collection will be Available to purchase. It’s that time to let go and give someone else the opportunity to own it and display it within your growing collection. I am a new to selling here. My shop name is Buchoo's Emporium. Was an Avid Laserdisc collector for 36 years. I will be selling my LD collection Exclusively Here Only. The current inventory is from my personal collection. Which I meticulously maintained and well cared for. Majority of my collection is Great Condition. Will note any major flaws in the description. I encourage everyone to stop by. I currently own many HTF Horror & Autographed Titles among other titles of interest. I will keep listing fresh titles ongoing basis. All International Buyers are welcomed. Kicking of Today with Big President's 3 Day Sale. Buy one Get One for 50% off. Buy 5 Get One Free. Free shipping for purchases of $50 & Up. Check your Wishlist. Buy with Confidence. Looking forward to meeting with many Great members of LDDB community. Please feel free to message me for any questions. I am willing to negotiate on pricing and quantity discounts.

=> https://www.lddb.com/shops/buchoo/

Thank you in advance for your support and patronage. Cheers to All.

Attachments:
IMG_6626.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg [ 67.11 KiB | Viewed 396 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]