It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:50

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Howling II laserdisc differences?
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2022, 11:47 
True fan
True fan

Did the remastered version have the complete ending to the movie? Just got done watching this last night with my Father and the version we watched was missing the ending that's on shout/scream factory's bluray. Not just that but I believe this is the cut version of the movie. I don't think the guys eyes exploding is in this cut of the movie. This might have been the cut that was in theaters and MPAA may have forced them to take it out. Which sucks because there's only like two good kills in this movie. I would explain what they are but don't want to spoil it for people.

Oh yeah as a whole this movie is hot garbage with really bad editing. What I mean by that is when the Werewolves attack and the main character starts shooting his gun off it's hard to see whats going on. I wonder where the 17 million dollar budget went!!! I think someone pocketed that money! Nightmare on Elm Street movies had a lot less money to work with and gave a much better overall product. This movie is bad but the only thing keeping it unwatchable is Christopher Lee. Also apparently the blonde that shows her breasts in one scene was only contracted for one scene but they felt the need to have her show that scene like 10 or 12 times in the post credits. I am thinking she pissed the director off. I can't explain why they would do her like that if she was only contracted to do one nude scene.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]